“Great atmosphere for a party!”
Review of Bugsy's on Main - CLOSED

Bugsy's on Main
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I attended a group Christmas party here and they did a great job! Excellent food and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I've only had lunch here so I cannot comment on their dinners, but the lunch was on a level of "okay"! The Cob salad was your basic iceburg lettuce and most of the ingredients seemed stale. The Monte Cristo sandwich may be one of the worst I've ever eaten!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Little expensive but great food, atmosphere was great

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Seafood ravioli is one of the best dishes I have ever had! Atmosphere is great, very comfortable but good for families. Prices were less than expected. Bar is FUN!

1  Thank Mark1313_3
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Went for mothers day brunch which we had reservations for 10! You would've thought they would have enough food since we needed reservations to be seated. It was a buffet in which there was hardly any food and the waitress Elizabeth was extremely rude and had a smart attitude with no shame about it! She was very matter of fact about them not having enough food and just said "there's nothing we can do about it, sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you expected to" then she promptly let us know that "this is our last brunch ever, hope you enjoyed it!!" this treatment of customers is unacceptable and rude. I understand that everyone has things going on in their life but being in customer service, you have to leave those things at the door and focus on the customers needs. The customer is never an interruption of your business, they ARE your business.