Super 8 Union
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$62
Super 8 Washington(Washington)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$107
QualityInn
US$128
Priceline
Cedar Creek(New Haven)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$105
US$65
All reviewsgas stationyogurtpurina farmsindoor poolinternet servicehard boiled eggsroom was cleanfront desk personnice hotelstayed nightsking roomhome away from homewould stay againthe breakfast areamotelwalgreensfuneral
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Stayed 4 nights for my son's wedding. Convenient location as wedding was in St Clair and reception in Washington, so nice inbetween spot.

I appreciated the breakfast space opening at 5:30 as I am an early riser so I could go down nd drink coffee, work on computer without waking others up. Nice space also when other family members staying at hotel came down and we moved tables to all sit together.

However the most impressive point of our stay. Thought we had searched room thoroughly before leaving but guess we didn't. Staff called on our way home saying my daughter's laptop was left in the room! I told them I would pay if they would send it to me.

Kudos to the housekeeping staff for restoring my faith in mankind. They could have easily just kept the laptop. Not sure about value of laptop but it had expensive photography software. More valuable though was pictures from the wedding! and, it was returned, paid for by the hotel.

The hotel itself was very comfortable but more importantly, I appreciate everything done for us! Keep up the good work. Would definitely stay there again. Oh, and the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Ayan P, General Manager at Super 8 Union, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing such an amazing review! We have an amazing team here and we love serving our guests and making them feel part of our family! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed all the hard work from our team members and that we have to offer! We want to be home away from home for every guest stay with us.
Your review is a huge compliment for our housekeepers and a proof of us having an amazing staff. I will share your review with the entire team! We would love to serve you again, please come soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Ayan P, General Manager at Super 8 Union, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had car trouble during a cross country move, and stayed here while my car got fixed. My room was on the third floor looking out over a green leafy forest. Beautiful with the sun and breeze :-)

One night turned into late check out, which turned into another night (mechanic had to wait on parts), and they were very understanding and accommodating of me and my 2 pets. Nice hotel, nice people, and a nice town. Recommended.

Room Tip: Get a room in the rear of the hotel, facing the woods and not the parking lot. I was on the third floor looking out over treetops, and it was lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Ayan P, General Manager at Super 8 Union, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for a five star review. Helping you out in your bad time was our duty, we did the best we can. We are glad you enjoyed the greenery behind our hotel. Hope you did not had any issues during rest of your trip. Again thank you for staying with us and for appreciating our hotel, service and town.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night while in union for testing and we had a corner room which was kind of loud to due hearing people run up and down the stairs...otherwise the room was really clean. Soft pillows and blanket. Clean big shower/tub! No fridge or microwave but had cable and the AC worked beautifully. They have an indoor pool but no jacuzzi. Continental breakfast was included but did not grt to enjoy hot breakfast because the person eith the keys to the food took them with them. All in all I'm impressed for a hotel. Would stay again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Ayan P, General Manager at Super 8 Union, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We appreciate your comments that will help us in improving our service. Next time you reserve the room with us please let us know in advance and we will try to provide you a room away from stairs to avoid any noise issues. Again thank you for staying with us and hope you will give us another chance to serve you better.