“Fabulous mac and cheese”
Review of Cheese-ology - CLOSED

Cheese-ology
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We tried several different kinds and our favorite was the classic adding bacon and bread crumbs to it. Not busy at all. Staff very helpful. Great neighborhood to walk around. Yummy!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My daughter loves Mac-n-cheese, so I thought she'd think a mac and cheese restaurant would be awesome. I didn't think it would be so good though. Great variety, perfect sized portions, decent prices. My only knock is that there wasn't a ton of space. Only about 8 tables.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Delicious with a lot of options in the mac and cheese area. It was better than expected. They have many interesting combinations. I have the lobster mixed in with my mac and cheese and it was fantastic!

1  Thank Feistraveler
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I picked this restaurant for my macaroni and cheese loving 3 year old son. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean. I had the four cheese, my husband had the bbq mac, and my son had the regular. My husband and I enjoyed ours. My son was less of a fan because they bake the macaroni and cheese and it was brown on top. He refused to eat the brown pieces. I thought it was pricey since all you get is mac & cheese, but as I said, it was delicious. They also only have two sizes to choose from and it would have been nice to have an in between option. The overall experience was good and was a unique option.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

What is better than Mac-n-Cheese? Mac-n-Cheese with stuff in it! My daughter and I really like this place, but we only make it to this area a time or two a year, so it makes for a special occasion for us. We have tried a few combinations, and the last time we both loved what we ordered, the BBQ Pulled Pork and the Bacon, Bacon. Staff is friendly and professional. It may take a few minutes to get your food cause most the items are baked to order, but it is worth it!