“Overpriced ”
Review of Flaco's Cocina

Flaco's Cocina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

The food is mediocre at best. Their ultimate margarita is a blend of to much sweet and sour masked with tequila. The guacamole lacks flavor. I had the papas tacos which was suppose to have queso but was lacking that. The taco was also lacking flavor. The Spanish rice was cold and my wife's soup also lacked flavor. If your looking for overpriced poor quality food, this is your place.

There are newer reviews for Flaco's Cocina

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is excellent. The seafood tacos are wonderful. They have two corn tortillas per taco, and are stuffed to overflowing with delicious seafood like crawfish, lobster, and scallops. The bottomless salsas are also great! The green one is excellent, and the chips are warm and perfectly crunchy. On a previous visit I had the lobster rolls and they were also amazing.

My daughter ordered the child's cheese quesadilla, and it was more than enough food for her. The cheese was nearly an inch thick!

The bathrooms were also clean.

1  Thank bookitybee
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is an innovative Mexican restaurant and bar with reliably good food at reasonable prices. We've eaten there often, and it can be recommended for families, friends, and solo diners as well as couples. I particularly like the paella, ceviche, and lobster quesadillas.

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Went to Flaco's on a recommendation from a friend who knew the area. Not disappointed! Endless chips and salsa and the lobster quesadillas can't be beat. Margaritas were perfect - I had the blood orange one. Will go back next time we go to a Cardinals game.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Everytime I go to The Pageant or Vintage Vinyl I eat at this restaurant. All the taco selections are great. They offer a great menu at a fair price. I will be back the next time I'm in the city. Every dish I've seen come out of the kitchen looked gourmet.

1  Thank dewclaws