“Our new tradition”

Scenic 63 Motel & RV Park LLC
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vienna
Scenic 63 Motel & RV Park LLC
Florissant, Missouri, United States
“Our new tradition”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My husband had been staying at Scenic 63 for years before we met. Last summer we got a group of 12 friends together and stayed the second weekend in June. John and Diane were great hosts! Some of us camped, some stayed in the motel rooms and my husband and I stayed in the cabin. All of our accommodations were very clean. We were able to come together in the common area to barbecue and socialize. After an amazing weekend, we all decided to return every summer. We have our next weekend booked in just a few weeks and everyone is very excited to return! I have never had a better weekend float!

Room Tip: If going with a group, one couple should reserve the cabin. It provides a great place for your entir...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bonne Terre, Missouri
Reviewed 22 January 2013

This is an older but clean and very affordable motel and campground. Our most recent stay was in May, 2012. Instead of pulling our camper for one night we opted to stay in one of the motel rooms. Though the room (single queen) was small, it was clean and equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV that had a plethora of channels to choose from. The owners are great people who live on site and take a lot of pride in keeping the place clean and well maintained. While making our first reservations with them four years ago, John (the owner and a guy I had never met at the time) gave me his cell phone number "in case I needed to get ahold of him when the office was closed". I'd say that's going the extra mile in customer care and service and would definitely recommend Scenic 63 to others.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Lake Ozark Mo
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I normally do not write reviews but when I read this review I saw RED!!!!! I happened to be at the motel during this couples stay!!! They were drinking excessively, I was in the social area when they came at 12:30 in the morning to wake the owners to tell them that they had fell into the toilet and broke it. And as far as the canoes I don't know if it had a hole in it or not but John did try to talk to the couple until the man got in Johns face and started screaming obscenities!!!! Wow just shows you can't trust all reviews!!!!!

2 Thank curious789
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 2 October 2012

This summer me and a group of friends spent the weekend at the Scenic 63 Motel just South of Vienna. The rooms were in great shape you can tell they pay special attention to the quality of the place. The pool was a little small but it was maintained very well and was a perfect spot to spend a few hours relaxing. At night we socialized around the fire with other guests. There are BBQ pits available for the guests. And as hot at the summer was canoeing and swimming in the Gasconade was great for cooling off in. All in all we had a great time. Can't wait to do it again next summer.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Stayed at the Scenic 63 for the first time this past weekend. First impression when you get there is great then you go in the room.....Smells like mold once you step inside. Go to use the toilet, the flusher breaks off. We had to manually flush the toilet. Owner blamed it on us! We had only been there 15 minutes, I could understand if we overflowed the bathroom but this was clearly something that had been broke for awhile. Then we go on the float in their canoes, out of 5 canoes we get the one with the hole that took on so much water we had to stop every 10 min. So my husband approaches the manager Jon about it and he went crazy! Got in my husbands face and threatened him. NO apology for anything that went wrong and VERY unprofessional. Oh and no the owner Jon didn't offer us any type of refund. Beware!

Room Tip: The location of our room was great, right on the corner. Just bring a candle or air freshner and ch...
4 Thank ATS2012

Been to Scenic 63 Motel & RV Park LLC? Share your experiences!