“Steak”
Review of The Pitfirrane Hotel Restaurant - CLOSED

The Pitfirrane Hotel Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Adamson Hotel proudly launches it Tempus Lounge which is a brand new light bright and modern dining area. Great for families, a catch up with friends, or business meetings. We are fully accessible for our disabled guests and have plenty of space for wheelchairs or guests with pushchairs or prams. Our menus have something for everyone, from home made cakes and desserts, delicious cocktails, wines, gins and whiskys and amazing dishes that everyone loves. Call us now to book your table! Special occasion.. you can hire our lounge for a private event, just call us and we can discuss your plans today!
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Had a steak was good but I was overcharged for it when I checked out,I just let it go, but I did enjoy it.
I think overall the food in the place gets good feedback.

There are newer reviews for The Pitfirrane Hotel Restaurant

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Booked on line for 2 nights traveled up from Leeds for a wedding. When we arrived was appalled at room given. It was awful. Carpet burn, wallpaper peeling off. Unclean utensils. The room next to hours was empty and was bare
I went straight to reception and politely told the lady,that I was not happy only to be told hotel was being refurbished. The floor, where we were allocated is not suitable for guests to stay.
On leaving hotel I told receptionist that it was out of order having to pay more.
Was charged extra because we wanted a proper room. This was out of order. There is a need for refurbishment to be completed.
On the plus side the breakfast was good, staff polite. Domestic service good.

1  Thank jessieWestYorkshire
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here 25th/26th April 2014. Generally for the price paid out, it was of a reasonable standard, but don't expect 5 stars.
The Breakfast was well prepared/cooked in the morning.
The Staff are friendly, and do their best to help you, no complaints from me there. Cheers for a nice time.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Have driven past it for years and never gone in. Took a visit from in laws to be to visit, as they were staying there.

I wasn't sure how the restaurant would be, but our in laws have been eating there and said it was good. They were right, the food was good and well priced. Presentation and flavour of the steak and pie were excellent (and they managed to cook the steak the way I asked) and we intend to revisit. It may not look much from the main road, but the menu had all the staples and range of drinks and wine,

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Have been here on many occasions but most recently for lunch. They do a very good value 2 course (starter and main or main and dessert) for £5.95. Last week I had steak pie - and I didn't need to look for the steak - plentiful, nice pastry, lovely veg (carrot, cauliflower and broccoli) whilst my aunt had the fish and chips with side salad and peas. We both decided on sticky toffee pudding and ice cream for our sweet. I had expected smaller portions given the price but they were full portions. Back again today and had macaroni chees with garlic bread and side salad followed by chocolate fudge cake and ice cream. My aunt had a lovely looking gammon steak with peppered egg, chips and side salad but was too full for dessert. The "Light bite " lunches have a choice of 3 starters, 4 mains and 3 sweets and all for £5.95. Thanks also to Leigh Ann for her attentive service. Will be back.

1  Thank esfalkirk