Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel
US$99
US$76
Good 3.5/5
Davaar House Hotel and Restaurant(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$63
US$57
  • Restaurant
The Guildhall & Linen Exchange Hotel(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Restaurant
Garvock House Hotel(Dunfermline)
US$139
King Malcolm Hotel(Dunfermline)
US$162
US$98
Good 3.5/5
Pitbauchlie House Hotel(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$97
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
Travelodge Dunfermline(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$58
Travelodge
US$75
PremierInn.com
1,130 results
All reviewsleisure facilitieshealth clubsuperior roomwedding coordinatorelgin suiterestaurant stafflounge barhousing estatelovely hotellovely groundsevening mealreception staffweekend breakwedding venueduty managersteam roomfirst class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Visited for Christmas Day dinner, perhaps my expectations were not high due to visits to other establishments on Christmas Day but I thought the meal was excellent quality with first class service from everyone, I was particularly impressed that we were greeted by name, made the visit somewhat more personal, the Keavil House has restored my faith in going out for Christmas in the future.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
AlistairGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear DerekSm

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your Christmas Day lunch. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit and thank you for your kind comments about my team and the welcome you received. Its very pleasing to read that we have impressed you on Christmas Day and I hope you come back again throughout the year.Thanks again for your positive feedback.

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Just back home after 2nd 5 night stay at this Hotel, staff where very polite and friendly and couldn't do enough for you and where cheerful whether they had been on that night and in 1st thing in the morning, I stayed in room 50 which was excellent They also have a great gym and spa facility so really looking forward to my next visit at the end of Jan, would recommend the place for a break anytime.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
AlistairGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Steph-frood

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent 5 night stay. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit and thank you for your kind comments about our facilities and my team. You really are becoming a loyal guest at Keavil!, we look forward to welcoming you back in January.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Thanks for an excellent Christmas evening. The staff were pleasant and extremely helpful and the meal was well received by all present.
Everyone went the extra mile to make our evening such a success.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
AlistairGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Catherine M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent Christmas meal here at Keavil House. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and I hope you get a chance to return and see us again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have been to several Christmas party lunches/dinners over the last week in the Dunfermline area.
The food at this venue was by far and away the best. It was served buffet style and there was plenty of choice both hot and cold. The staff were very friendly and it was also the cheapest!
Well done Keavil!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Quine

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent Christmas lunch, I am delighted that you felt that we were the best venue in the area, and thanks for your kind comments about me team. I hope that you get a chance to come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed here on business and had a lovely room and comfortable bed. Breakfasts were excellent, reception staff very friendly & helpful. Only downside was that the shower was very weak on one morning - perhaps everyone was showering at the same time?
As for the restaurant the evening meal in the restaurant was a disappointment - extremely poor cooking.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
AlistairGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Denbutch

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the hotel. Whilst I am pleased that you enjoyed our facilities and helpful staff, I am sorry to read your comments about the restaurant. We normally receive positive feedback regarding our food and so it is disappointing to receive your negative comment. I must also apologise for the weak shower pressure on one of the days you were staying, this was a fault which affected a number of rooms and has now been rectified. I am very sorry that this resulted in a less than perfect bedroom. Thank you again for your review, do let me know if you are to return to Keavil House Hotel when I will personally ensure it is fault free.