US$100
US$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$131
US$127
US$59
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

The Guildhall & Linen Exchange Hotel(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Restaurant
Garvock House Hotel(Dunfermline)
US$106
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

King Malcolm Hotel(Dunfermline)
US$156
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$103
Travelocity
1,158 results
All reviewsleisure facilitieshealth clubsuperior roomelgin suitewedding coordinatorrestaurant stafflounge barsconeslovely hotelevening mealweekend breakduty managerreception staffwedding venuesteam roomfirst classpatio doors
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Stayed three days on a business trip, very friendly team who offered excellent hospitality in a lovely environment. Loved the excellent food and nice whisky in the bar.
If you are in the area give yourself a big treat and stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
AlistairGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Rhys R

Thank you very much for your review of Keavil House. It was a pleasure looking after you during your business trip and thank you for your lovely comments about the hotel, my team and the food we served. I hope you also used our new upgraded complimentary Wifi service which we completed on 22 June, offering a fast and stable WiFi service. Hopefully we will welcome you back at some point in the future. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Lovely room and all the staff were very friendly. The food in both the restaurant and the lounge bar was delicious with lots of choice. The pool was bigger than most hotels and all the amenities were well maintained. My friend and I had a relaxing time being wined and dined and very close to Dumfermline for shopping.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
AlistairGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear W3205BOsandraw

Thank you very much for your review of Keavil House. We are so pleased that you had a comfortable visit and thanks for your lovely comments about my team, the food we served you and the Leisure Club. Hopefully we will welcome you back at some point in the future. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

We stumbled across this hotel on the internet. Only very slightly more expensive than the Premier Inn down the road, but well worth the extra,

Beautiful grounds, tucked away in a quite location. The room was comfortable and spacious, the bed was a 6 footer and very comfortable. I ate in the restaurant both nights the food was plentiful and excellent value. The breakfast was buffet style although there where fish and egg dishes that could be ordered fresh. The buffet was varied and plentiful.

The staff where very polite and helpful

The hotel is in easy access of the main motorway with easy access to Edinburgh and the North or East coast.

All in all well worth a visit if you are up that way.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business

Dear Linton S

Thank you very much for your review of Keavil House. We are so pleased that you "stumbled" upon us and prefer our property rather than a Premier Inn. We are all delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and thanks for your lovely comments about my team and the food we served you. It would be great to welcome you back at some point in the future. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

I'm ashamed to say that I've never visited keaval house before now, I'm originally from this area and I wish I'd have visited sooner ! , the rooms are more than adequate we took two rooms with one adjoining , fine and roomy, the bar has a great array of refreshments, the staff are friendly and helpful the facilities are great too , kids loved the swimming pool, definitely will come back again maybe take two days next time to go shopping in Edinburgh

Stayed: June 2015

Dear Shambles1973

Thank you very much for your review of Keavil House. We are all delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and thanks for your positive comments about my team and our facilities. Perhaps you will come back again in the not too distant future, we look forward to welcoming you back. Thank again for your review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Nice spa facilities, and beautiful setting; BUT judging on our stay I'm unsure how this hotel has a 4 star rating. Room smelt faintly of raw sewage on arrival, shower had poor water pressure and water temperature fluctuate between scalding and cool. During breakfast they managed to run out of coffee, orange juice, bacon, eggs and sausages which was quite an achievement considering the limited selection of items on offer. Will not be rushing back any time soon.

Stayed: June 2015
AlistairGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Dear Neil S

Thank you for your review of Keavil House. I am very disappointed to read your review as it is obvious to me that there are a few points we could have performed better with. It would be very useful if you were to contact me directly on gm@keavilhouse.co.uk so I may gather a few more facts about your stay, unfortunately I cannot identify you from your username. With regards the points you mentioned, we are currently undertaking water pressure improvement works which would explain the fluctuations in pressure and temperature. I am pleased to inform you that these works complete today but I am sorry for the inconvenience. I'm not exactly sure what would have caused the odour you experienced when you arrived in the bedroom but perhaps after our discussion I could identify that. It is also very unfortunate that a number of items ran out during breakfast, I am sure however that my team would have stocked up the buffet as soon as these items were used up. Thank you again for your review and I do hope I get a chance to speak to you soon.