“Good Food Priced Well”

King's Chef Buffet
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I ride with Christian Motorcyclist Association Chapter 757 and we went to King Chef for a fellowship ride. No one left hungry. The food was good, the staff took care of us and we had a wonderful time. There was a variety of offers and we took advantage of them all. We enjoyed our time and the food.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our family likes to come here to celebrate special occasions. They have a great variety of foods, so everyone can get what they want. The youngest especially like the soft serve ice cream machine and the crab rangoons. One thing to be aware of is that the band discount card only gives a discount to one person, not the whole family. We would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We used to eat here 8 years ago. We recently returned to the area and looked forward to one of our old favorites. I don't understand why everything is now sweet! Some things are so sweet I couldn't eat them. I am not talking about the dessert selections! Lo - mein by itself should not be sugar sweet! Looking for a new Asian restaurant.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The buffet had a good selection of food that would please most people. The staff was friendly. I would say that I would have enjoyed the food more if it was warmer.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a buffet, but it is a very clean restaurant. They have a great choice of Chinese and American food. Food tastes great. If you are a sushi lover, which I am not, they have a great sushi bar too. According to those who like Sushi, this restaurant has great Sushi.