Relax Inn(Warrenton)
Orbitz.com
US$104
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree ice creamgas stationfront deskcinnamon rollsroom was cleanhot breakfastvery nice hotelconvenient locationwould stay here againthe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotelsuper friendly stafflots of parkingdouble queen roomlarge selectionindoor poolst louis
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Coming through St Louis late at night the day after the solar eclipse and most hotels were still sold out. I had a free hotel stay that was expiring in 2 weeks that I get from having the IHG credit card and wanted to stay at a Holiday Inn property and found this place to have a few open rooms.

So the nice lady at the counter checked us in and we got to the room.
The room was clean, the bathroom clean, the beds slept amazingly well.
The breakfast the next morning was FREE and very good.

The hotel is pet friendly so we had no problem with that either.

The only issue we had was the dude in the next room was not waking up and unfortunately his co-worker was trying to wake him at all costs. I heard his phone ringing and I heard the constant knocking on the door - all at 6:30am. That finally ceased when I popped my head out from behind the door and shouted at the guy "what is the problem??!!!"
He was falling all over himself apologizing. Maybe he wasn't expecting me to jump out at him from behind my door or maybe the fact I was completely naked when doing so was what shocked him (I covered most of me)
I then pounded on the wall from inside my room and he was awoken.

All in all it was a good stay

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This hotel has been newly renovated, and the new furniture is very traveler-friendly. There's plenty of flat space, hooks, hanging areas, drawers, and plugs. The side chair (chaise lounge?) and the bed were very comfortable, and we loved having a walk-in shower. We'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Contrary to the pictures on the APP the Holiday Inn Express has gone through a complete make-over to suit both families and business travelers. The contemporary furnishing and spacious rooms and common areas are a delight with accents of blue and gray. Outlets for IT abound and room TVs are wall-mounted with visibility throughout. A restful stay awaits with staff dedicated to your needs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank C5762WKrogerp
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This is a very clean hotel, the people who work there were friendly, and it's being updated. I would recommend this for families, or business travel. For a hotel that's located near the center of Missouri, and only 40 minutes from Columbia, it's a great value!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We recently spent the night here before an event in the area. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Easy check in and check out. Popcorn available in dining area in the evening along with good coffee and hot water for tea. Although we left before breakfast began, we were able to grab some muffins and fruit to go.
Rooms were very attractively decorated with nice up lighting and new nice bathrooms. New pillow top mattresses. Convenient mini fridge and microwave as well as single cup coffee maker. We never had to wait for the elevator but there were also wide stairs available. Convenient well lighted parking. A number of dining options within walking distance for dinner. Quiet for sleeping. Nice modern workout room and pool. A really nice place to stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family