“Acceptable for the price”
Review of Super 8 Warrenton

Super 8 Warrenton
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Warrenton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The owners kicked me out. Called the cops... And I'm 74% sure they stole my iPhone 5. They treat the two beautiful girls I was with like garbage.... And made them feel very uncomfortable. If I was in Jr. High School I would Toilet Paper this establishment every weekend until I felt better about my stay. This place ruined my Oktoberfest. Or... Played a major part in it.

• Stayed October 2013
Salem, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I reserved a room several weeks ahead got into the hotel and the lady had the Gal to tell me "If you don't plan on staying the entire nite please try the hotel down the road" ( i found it very insulting) I had specifications of the room i wanted but, of course when you reserve EXACTLY what you want who would ever expect to get what you already paid for ?? The place smelled musty, and the bedding had stains on it. Absolutely disturbing. I do not recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Where do I begin? First of all, I booked my hotel at hotels.com and the guy at the front desk mocked me for booking online because there was a convenience fee. Then when I went to pay, he already charged my card in which I held the room with without giving me a receipt when I requested one. He was extremely rude, throwing our room key at us. I had also been driving for awhile and needed to use the restroom. When I asked to use a restroom upon check-in, he refused to let me and told me I needed to go to my room. We had lost the room key during the day, and he would not allow us back into our room without much persuasion. The service was the worst I've ever received in any establishment and I haven't explained all of the terrible experiences. We ended up leaving without staying a full night because we were so dissatisfied. Not to mention the hotel was dirty and out of date.

• Stayed October 2013
Badger
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The lady running the motel was polite but when asking for an extra key she said that their policy was one key to a room. The room appeared to be dingy. The coffee maker didn't work. there wasn't a chair in the laundry room and we had to wipe down the washer and dryer before using it and I had to borrow a chair from the dining area to do the laundry. The general appearance was kind of run down and I heard 2 other guests request to change rooms for their rooms hadn't been cleaned. The room we stayed in in Richmond, IN was even worse with holes in the wall, wall paper coming off the walls, the metal fixtures in the bathroom were all rusty and the whole place smelled of mildew as if the whole section of rooms had been recently flooded. The bed spread and sheets were stained with burnt holes in them. We will try and do an up grade to Days Inn but at this point question the wizeness of joining Wyndham Rewards

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express Warrenton
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis West/Wentzville
Quality Inn Foristell
Quality Inn Foristell
#1 of 1 in Foristell
Americas Best Value Inn New Florence

Been to Super 8 Warrenton? Share your experiences!