“best bbq”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Chuck Wagon Barbeque
Reviewed 23 May 2013

smoked right on the premises - best flavor of any I have tried! also, save room for dessest- they have cobblers (homemade fresh) and pies to die for!!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

My family and I have been eating at Chuck Wagon for years and the past three times we have been there it's gotten worse. We had dinner there Friday night this week and it will be our last visit. To start off, even though we've been going there for years, personnel including the owner act as if they've never seen us. My husband ordered the 1/2 chicken dinner and both the white meat and dark meat were very dry, and no flavor. I ordered a beef plate. The brisket was dry was sliced paper then and had no flavor either. It took around 35 minutes for us to get our food and when we did it was cold. These dinners are not cheap. Once our waitress finally brought out our ticket and cleared our table, I noticed they charged is $2.29 for each glass of tea. What the hell, we spent $4.60 on Tea ? Total disappointment, angry that we spent nearly $40.00 for two people to eat cold food and drink expensive Tea. Never Again!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

It is good but the last time we went there we looked at the menu, got up and left. My wife and I refuse to pay that much for a rib dinner. We could go to the city and order prime rib and lobster for what they want for 3 ribs cole slaw and texas toast. Im not paying for them to kick back in the winter.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Best BBQ within 50 miles. Always leave full. Service is good. Prices good compared to the amount of food you get. Be prepared to have a short wait on week-ends but well worth it. Great cobblers too.
Check their web site- chuckwagonbarbeque.net

Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants. We drive about 35-40 miles each way for no other reason than to eat there. Barbecue generally isn't one of my favorites but their meat is tender--very important to me, the restaurant is clean, and the prices are fair. The portions are ample enough that I always get the child's plate (of course my husband gets the regular-sized meals :). We've eaten there several times, not just "August 2012" as this review suggests.