“Very Nice”

Lake Hills Motel
Lake Hills Motel
Ranked #3 of 6 Warsaw B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed here during the youth deer hunt 2013 very clean rooms had king size beds and very friendly people. Good price for the rooms. Has internet and continental breakfast. We would defiantly be coming back!

Room Tip: If you want a clean affordable place to stay this would be the place to go.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This motel was just newly re-opened after several months of being closed. We stayed two nights and manager went out of his way to make our stay enjoyable. Beds were great and room was very clean. Loved opening the windows and seeing such a nice woodsy view.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank barb19482013
Reviewed 9 November 2012

If you think this is a really good motel I would hate to stay at the places you would call bad. They never changed our sheets or made our bed. We never got clean towels. The carpet was dirty and we wore our shoes all of the time. They never even came in to vacuum. The place was noisy and partying all night long. The breakfast was a joke and the area was messy. The parking was horrible, had to get the manager up at 11:00 pm to move a vehicle so we could park by the street and walk to our room across the parking lot. We got out of this place on the second day. For around the same price you can stay at The Fairfield Inn and it's almost new. I don't know any of the people who wrote the other reviews here but after my experience I say again: "You've got to be kidding!"

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Lyle W
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I like this motel we have stayed at other motels in Warsaw but this one is nice and convenient. Great pool and clean quiet rooms. Plenty of Parking and 10 seconds off the main highway. I think it is family owned which is a plus in my book I would rather spend money on small business like this instead of a national chain. I got a discount because I stayed 2 nights. My family and I will be going back next month.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Rockw12
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Quaint, relaxing, unique. We stayed a weekend at Lake Hills and were impressed with wonderful pool, clean rooms (ours had a jacuzzi) and beautiful landscape. We sat on the deck in the morning and watch the deer. Our room was very clean and spacious but could use more space to hang clothes, ect. The sparkling white sheets and down comforters were a real change and added to the clean, airy feel. The breakfast area was really nice-like an old fashion ice cream parlor and the coffee, juice, sweet rolls and fruit were fresh and delicious.
Overall, we had a wonderful stay and will go back again when in the area.
PS-the ribs at the cafe across the street are the best I've had.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lana M
Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

This is deffinatly one of the better motels in Warsaw mo, it's not a large commercialized chain so the rooms are nicely decorated and clean. With awesome bedding, the pool was super clean and they have a awesome view of the Osage river. If you stay in Warsaw stay here!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Rockw12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Parkfield Inn Warsaw
#3 of 3 in Warsaw
Grand River Resort
Grand River Resort
#1 of 3 in Warsaw

Been to Lake Hills Motel? Share your experiences!