“Best stay in warsaw”

Parkfield Inn Warsaw
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I would never stay anywhere else in warsaw, mo. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and the breakfast was tasty. We had several questions for the staff and they were most happy to help us out. All-in-all a great place to stay, especially for the money. Recommend highly!

Room Tip: Book early!
2  Thank barbie46

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed at the Parkfield Inn in Warsaw on our way home from vacation. After checking in we took our jet ski's to the lake, which was close to the hotel. There was plenty of room to park our jet ski's for the night. The breakfast the nest morning was really good and the pool was nice and warm. I could not hear an of the other guest which made for a very good nights sleep usually when staying at a hotel I usually hear other guest at night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ANGELA F
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This hotel is very clean and provided a great night's rest. The accomodations are great. The breakfast is well above average. The beds are comfortable. The rooms were quiet. The pool is very nice. It's clean, comfortable, quiet with a pool and great food. What more could you ask for? We had no issues with the staff. They were very friendly. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank brian8841
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This property is immaculate--from the room to the pool to the breakfast area. The breakfast is supposed to be "continental." Far from it--biscuits and gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs, waffles, etc. I would recommend Parkfield Inn Warsaw without hesitation.

1  Thank cynthia c
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Place was clean and well kept, staff was not friendly at all and not helpful, they need some lessons on taking care of the customer & how to talk to the customer. We found a tick in our bed which is not a big deal, but showed the girl at the desk, her comment to us was you probably brought it in with you when you came. I'm assuming because my partner & I came in on a Harley she thinks we are not clean. My partner & I are 71 & retired and very clean, we had already traveled over 3600 miles this trip & stayed at many motels & never were we talked to like that. Would I stay there again no, would I recommend it no. I don't like people looking down their nose at us and that is how we were made to feel.

1  Thank Freda T
FNDWarsaw_Missouri_, Manager at Parkfield Inn Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

If the guest had presented the tick to us upon their arrival or that evening we would've had the chance to work with them. Such as moving them to a new room. Our rooms do get sprayed once a month every month. Warsaw, as well as, our location are in a wooded area. Our clerk didn't mean to offend the guest. We do apologize for any misunderstanding.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

As we arrived I was extremely excited to stay here as it was close to where my husband was fishing and had a great pool for the kids. On our second day even though we had the Do Not Disturb sign on the door as we had been fishing all night the housekeeping staff knocked on our door.
I headed to the door to discover at least 4 housekeeping staff standing outside the door accusing us of smoking. I was completely shocked and told them that we were not and they were welcome to come in and check. Overall they were extremely rude and when I asked to speak to management there were even worse.
All we wanted to do was sleep as we had been fishing all night and I found this type of rude treatment unacceptable. We travel a lot and have never been treated this poorly, which is sad as I was really looking forward to staying here!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 194Misty

Yes, we did knock on their door. Multiple staff members smelled cigarette smoke on that end of our NON-SMOKING hallway. We began checking rooms. The rooms across the hall and next to theirs were vacant. That is when we went to their room. Anytime we have suspicion or complaints of this nature we address them. When I spoke with her she was upset that she was approached like that so I offered to refund her for the nights not spent yet and she declined and stayed with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Our Family loves this Hotel. Compared to other choices in the area, its relatively new; Its clean and Its comfortable! We stay here multiple times during the summer while Boating at Truman Lake. The Indoor Pool is great to have if a Boating weekend is spoiled by rain, not to mention the Truman Lake visitor center and Multiple Antique stores and shops are just a 2 min drive away.

The Staff is Friendly but not Overbearing. The Hot Breakfast is good and Saves us from spending another $25-$35 each morning. I use this to justify the Expense of a Loft, which has a King and Pull out on the main floor and two Queen Beds upstairs. How great is it for the Kids to have their own space? I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ESkinny33
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Parkfield Inn
#2 of 6 in Warsaw
Grand River Resort
Grand River Resort
#1 of 3 in Warsaw

Been to Parkfield Inn Warsaw? Share your experiences!