“Upgrade!!!”

Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Upgrade!!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Would you please! upgrade!This theater already! My family and I lived in this area for 8 years. Have been gone for 7 years and will be back in just a few short months for definite. It's sad to see they have the same crappy theater:/ I guess we will be driving.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Biesiada

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Small town theater”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Okay so what's take a look at what this is. It's a small town theater just down the street from St Roberts and Fort Leonard Wood. There's really not a whole lot out there in that general vicinity anyway. This will probably be the best theater to go to unless you're willing to drive an hour to Springfield or two hours to St Louis. I was reading some of the other reviews and they were completely bashing this place. .. And they really should not have it is what it is for a small town. In one of the reviews I read that lady had to stand in Ticketline in order to get her popcorn or vice a versa . And that is not the case there's one line as you come into the facility to buy your tickets then there is two other lines that you can get your refreshments or you can just buy it while you're buying your tickets. For a small town and not much to do this is probably one of the happening places.

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Decent theater but high prices and no military discount (!)”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This theater was a no-frills small-town theater. My husband and I went with another couple to see a 3D movie I had been looking forward to seeing for weeks. The theater itself was fine, but I will not consider returning because of the high ticket prices and no military discount.

We paid $12.50/ticket for a 3D movie. The fact that they didn't give a military discount when most of the town is either current or retired military is pretty "shyster" in my opinion (as you may expect, my thesaurus didn't have a good synonym for that word). While a military discount is a privilege, not a right, I have never been to a theater without one. The fact that they don't have one makes me think that the theater seeks to take advantage of a few extra dollars from its military customers. My husband and I would put going to the movies at this theater at the top of our list for weekly activities if it offered decent prices, or at the very least a military discount. As it stands, I don't want to pay this much money for a movie ticket, and I especially don't want to support a business that takes advantage of the military.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank konagold808
Long Beach, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Older theater”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Granted this theater is a bit older and needs some upgrades, it wasn't that bad the day I went. Not very many people (but then again it was Wed in the afternoon). Staff was friendly, seats are a bit uncomfortable, but at least the AC worked :)

Visited May 2013
Saint Robert, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The worst movie theater EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

When do you ever go to a theater and have to go thru the popcorn line to buy your tickets to the movie? You do here....this pissed me off so bad, I purposely did not buy any food....WORST of all, we missed the 1st 15 mins of the movie because of the line!!!! AND we got there 40 mins BEFORE movie started!!!! Cant wait for new theater to open!!!

Visited July 2012