“Nice and Clean Hotel”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Wentzville
Roanoke, Virginia
“Nice and Clean Hotel”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our first time staying at this hotel. It was very nice and clean. The front desk clerk was friendly and nice. They asked us if we wanted a room upstairs or downstairs, we chose downstairs. The room was very comfortable. The only problem we had was the soda machine was outside and pool was out of service, but all we wanted was a nice place to sleep.. The wifi worked great. The TV was a little old but in great shape. Overall a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dexter, Missouri
Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you just looking for a place to sleep and store your stuff while you go play elsewhere then it's a great choice. We stayed while going to the Ren Faire in St louis and it was very close to there as well as several restaurants and shopping. It is an older hotel, but has obviously been updated. The beds were comfortable, internet was fine, and the place was clean.

Room Tip: No elevator so if you need a room on the lower level be sure and request that at booking.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Finally found the place after searching for an hour they gave less than adequate directions. The halls smelled of urine. Room was ok until about 2 am when the a/c stopped I woke up sweating. Switched it over to fan to at least circulate the air. Went to the desk around 7 and was told they were checked a couple weeks ago and everything worked he would check it again. A lot of good that does me now! Then went for breakfast and left without any corn flakes and packaged pastry that is all. Definately not worth the $73 I paid to stay here.

• Stayed May 2014
TBhakta, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Wentzville MO, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
First of all, I want to thank you for your business and feedback. I do sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay. After speaking with the manager on duty, he indicated that he wasn't made aware of the A/C issue until the following morning. We would of definitely of moved you to a different room. He also mentioned that he did have the A/C checked the same day by maintenance and it was working fine. Unfortunately our continental breakfast only consists of a few simple items. As far as the hallways smelling, I didn't personally pick up on any scent this morning when I was at the property, but I did speak with housekeeping to make them aware of the complaint. Once again, I do apologize you had a bad experience, and hope you give us the opportunity to make your next stay better one.

Travellers are raving about these Wentzville hotels

Liberty, Missouri
Reviewed 28 April 2014

It was great to stay at a family run establishment that was resonably priced with nice people, conveniently located in Wentzville. It was close to the highway yet quiet while we slept. The room was clean and nice sized. The tv worked well as did the provided hair dryrer, microwavew and small refrigerator. It was a short walk to the room from the parking lot that was safe and quiet.

We will be staying here again and would suggest it for you too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This motel is being updated. The manager is doing a good job of making improvements. Very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Fountain Hills, Arizona
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Knight's Inn last May on our way out to Colorado across I-70. It was a little hard to find, I felt like we were really glad we knew where we were going b/c we printed out directions ahead of time. There was a little confusion at check in b/c I accidentally booked the room under my maiden name and forgot (duh) but the desk clerk was very helpful in getting it all figured out. The room we stayed in was very large (he put us in a suite....don't know why but we figured we would take it!). It was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was not the best and didn't have any protein- there wasn't much that I could eat due to a restricted diet but it did just fine for my husband. I would recommend this hotel and we would stay here again if back in the St. Louis area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Jackson, mo
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

During the past 15 months I have stayed there over 60 days.
This is a family run motel, all of the family participate in the operations of the motel. The grandparents English is sort of broken but the rest of the family is pretty good.

The rooms have always been clean when I checked in.
In 2012 the pool was always nice and clean. In 2013 every time I looked the pool was closed for construction, but the owners family was still using the pool area.

I have recommended this hotel to my union brothers and we agree it is a good value for the price. I plan to continue on staying there when I am working in the Wentzville area.

Do not expect anything beyond the very basic cereal and pre-packaged pastry for your free continental breakfast. During the 60 days I stayed there I never once seen the continental breakfast area ready at 6:00am.

The staff is friendly and happy to have returning guest.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wentzville
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville