“Eat there a lot”

El Charro Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in West Plains
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We eat here a lot and love it. We always have great service and the food is always good. I would recommend it to everyone who likes Mexican food.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

A great place to eat, very nice food. Fajita Mexicana is great, but so is everything on the menu. Highly recomend

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Great food and service. HUGE drinks. I had tacos and quesadillas. love the white cheese. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I have been around real Mexican people. One place I use to work had a lady from Guadalajara and her food was amazing. She would make me pozole and machaca. And her buried, roasted, fire POt goat was devestating.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Very Good food and service ,Would tell snyone 2 eat here they give good helping and prices r very good also.