“Wedding ”

Weston Red Barn Farm
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Weston
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My cousin held her wedding here and it was beautiful. The ceremony was outdoors under and arbor, and the reception in a barn. Amazing weather, but the venue is new construction but made to look rustic. I was very impressed with the beauty and layout. Nice space and very scenic. And quick drive from interstate and hotels!

1  Thank YogaTravel
in 4 reviews
"store"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting The Red Barn Farm for years and still go every year! Visit the pumpkin patch, pick apples and have some apple donuts and a slushy! A day trip here won't disappoint!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We drove out and found that the business was closed but the owner met us in the parking lot and let us in anyway to shop for a bit. He was very friendly and offered great service. I submitted a change in the hours for Sunday because they do close at 4.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was busy herding weekend customers out in order to make room for a "country barn wedding" in which they didn't have room for everyone to shop and others to attend the wedding. Drive a bit further from KC to have a more authentic farm experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I really like this place. Plenty to see in and outside. I always buy something here. This time I bought some soap, eggs, and some peaches. Love the fresh products. Outside there are animals; there are also wonderful pumpkins and gourds when in season.