Benner House Bed and Breakfast
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ownercinnamon rollsher husbandmain streetrelaxing staybreakfast was amazingsherisnackshousehometowncharmgamestour
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Just stayed at the Benner House with 3 other couples and it was wonderful. It was a close walk to everything. It was very clean and welcoming. Hot showers and very comfortable bed. There were even snacks left for you in the evening. The breakfast was amazing. It was a great get away.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We spent a weekend at the Benner house in February 2014. It is a beautiful home. We stayed in the Bridgewater Suite. The bed is amazing! It was difficult to get up in the morning. The owners were great, and the food was awesome! They even have snacks and drinks in the kitchen. The house is very spacious with 2 good sized common rooms. They have movies and games if you prefer to stay in at night. The location is great, within walking distance of O'Malley's and the downtown shopping area. I would definitely recommend this B&B if you're planning a trip to Weston!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fnbgirl88
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Spent 3 nights at the Benner House B&B in Weston on January 9, 10, & 11, 2013. What a great place, so close to town & evening dinning. We had a wonderful breakfast each morning. Use of all the downstairs, family room with fireplace, piano etc., TV room. Kitchenette area with coffee & wonderful homemade cookies. We spent days up at Snow Creek, skiing, snow boarding etc and it was just a short drive back to Benner House. Would love to go again soon.

Room Tip: WE looked at all rooms and don't think you could get a bad room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Janetkay94
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We got married at Benner House on Sept. 10th. Sherri went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. She even found the chaplain to perform the ceremony and played her grand piano and sang a love song with her beautiful voice for our ceremony! The house is so lovely all we needed were our reception items and my bouquet. Cyndies Cakes in Weston made a beautiful cake. Everything was elegant, warm, and intimate, just as we wanted. We stayed in the Riverside room, but all of the rooms are lovely. I would highly recommend Benner House to anyone considering a small private venue for your wedding. Our day was everything we hoped for and more. We plan to celebrate many anniverseries at Benner House, I have added some pics so you can see how perfect the venue is. Thank-you again Sherri!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kwillis50
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had the great opportunity of staying at the Benner House B&B last week. It was one of my first B&B experiences, so I wasn't too sure what to expect. Sheri & Mitchell, the owners, were extremely pleasant, friendly, and made me feel at home. Unfortunately, I had to spend the days working, so I spent little time in downtown Weston, but the time I did have was well spent - and the scones were delicious!!! =)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business