Review Highlights
Loved it!

The pottery was Beautiful! The prices were not to bad ! There are so many patterns to see! There... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
Pamela F
via mobile
Great polish pottery selection & customer service!

If you are in the Kansas City-area and also in the market for polish pottery, don't miss... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018
Erin N
Kansas City, Missouri

All reviews great polish huge selection main street kansas city inventory collector pattern poland colorful shop items purchase
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Enjoy this shop, don't rush through. It was inspiring to hear how the product began and how they have continued to grow. Many items for sale, and the color choices will fit most decor. Wish I could have bought more.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I've collected Polish Pottery for years, and finally made the trip to Weston to shop at Renditions. And store is beautiful, and they have an endless selection of pottery in traditional and contemporary patterns. For the most part, the staff was friendly and helpful.

I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

My parents really wanted to visit this shop in Weston so we made time on our way back to Kansas City to stop. It sits on Main Street but keep your eyes pealed for the very tiny sign they have. The shop is actually three store fronts that they took over plus they have some items down stairs. Having been to Poland recently, I had seen some items like this but this selection was much more colorful and definitely an acquired taste. I did walk out with two little cats to use as gifts so not a bust.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

What a HUGE selection of amazing and authentic Polish Pottery! Even styles that are only sold at Renditions! I have now started colections for our daughters! They love it too! Marilyn and Kristine and their team are so helpful! Love this place!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Renditions Polish Pottery is filled with a delightful variety of beautiful pottery. All pieces are tastefully displayed. I have visited this store many times because I have been fascinated with the intricate and fanciful designs, but was so overwhelmed I could not decide on any particular pattern. I finally was able to make my first purchase, and just can't wait to add to my collection.