“So much food”

Open Range Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For this area of the country, I'd say it's one of the better restaurants to dine in. My husband and I split a bbq platter with 4 meats and barely could finish between the two of us. Reasonably priced as well. They play Christian music in the background and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were motorcycling in Missouri. The couple we were with had happened on this restaurant before and it became our lunch destination that day. My hamburger was probably one of the best I have ever had. Atmosphere is super nice and our waitress was great. Already looking forward to another chance to stop here someday.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We hadn't eaten here since new management and we were pleasantly surprised. It was great food and the personnel were all really friendly. BBQ was great flavor.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

What a nice surprise to find this excellent restaurant in walking distance from the Comfort Inn! Husband and I shared a very generously portioned BBQ sampler with pulled pork, brisket and ribs. Some of the best BBQ we've ever had! Can't say enough about the homemade cheesecake...divine! Super friendly and efficient waitress! We highly recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We ate again at this place a couple times for dinner. I have found the service to be good and the food very good. I would recommend it.