“Outstanding Service”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Woodson Terrace
Los Angeles, California
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed at this NEW hotel and was I pleasantly suprised by the outstanding service I recieved from the gentleman, Brian behind the desk. He was friendly, helpful, and above all geniune with his caring manners. The hotel was fantastic! The rooms were large and bathrooms were nice. Breakfast was good, had lots of variety, Peggy and Marg were fantastic. If Im ever in St. Louis again and I'm needing a place to stay, I will book it here! I love to see the smiling faces and warm welcomes!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
MAOliver, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your comments, and will be sure to pass on the review to Bryan, Marjorie and Peggy. Come back to visit again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lemont, Illinois
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a basic hotel for our one day trip that wasn't too far from downtown St. Louis. This fit the bill. It was clean with decent size rooms. The staff were all polite and courteous. We didn't swim but the pool looked nice. The breakfast isn't anything special but I would say it had a decent amount of options (the woman working there was super friendly and went out of her way for everyone). It took us 19 minutes to drive downtown with no traffic. We were concerned about hearing the planes because it's closer to the airport then I thought, but when were there at night, it wasn't a problem. During the day could be another story.

One Warning: the walls are super thin!! We felt like we were sharing a room with family next door. In the bathroom, the voices carry through the vents, so much so that I thought the guy next door was talking to me. But I can handle that for one night, not sure about more.

• Stayed July 2014
MAOliver, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are a brand new property and all feedback gives us an opportunity to improve. I will pass on your review to our breakfast hostess as well as our maintenance department to look into the noise issue. We hope to have you return many times in the future.
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is a Great hotel! It is very clean and the staff was GREAT! Bryan at the front desk was a riot. Everything is new and modern. I loved the decor. But I did have a couple of tiny issues like the breakfast wasn't that great. There wasn't a waffle maker and the pancake maker was broken. There are only ice makers on the 1st and 3rd floors and the parking is horrible. We came in late and there were no parking spaces. I would absolutely stay here again and I would recommend it to family and friends.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Andrmrp13
HIEXSTL-Management, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport, responded to this review, 14 May 2015
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2014

What a great hotel to stay at! The place is brand new and everything is so very nice. Let me start by saying at check-in a gentleman named Brian checked us in. What a pure pleasure it was. Extremely friendly, gave us great places to eat and went above and beyond to help us. Sure can tell he takes pride in that hotel and is only an hourly worker, cause we first thought he was a manager, but we ask and he politely said he was just a desk clerk. Then on to the room, it was huge and nice. My room had a King bed and a sofa with a refrigerator and a microwave. Pool was salt water, which I wish I had brought my swimsuit. Breakfast that next morning was very good. Could of used more variety but it's new. Two breakfast attendants, an older lady and younger one. Both made us feel welcomed and apart of thir family. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends. The staff was over the top. Amazing stay!

Room Tip: King room with sofa! Great choice!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your great review. Your very positive comments are a excellent opportunity for us to give a thank you to all of our outstanding staff. You can be sure that Bryan will be copied, along with our breakfast hostesses. Come back and stay with us soon.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed here the night before flying out of St. Louis Airport. They told us we could park for up to 8 days free!! They also had a free shuttle back and forth to airport. Because the driver had already went home for the day upon our arrival back into St. Louis, they said to get a taxi, and they reimbursed us when we picked up our cars. The staff is very friendly, we especially liked the manager Brian. He told us the best restaurants in the area, and helped us find the nearest Target! We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Free parking for up to 8 days
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
I wanted to say thank you and acknowledge your review of our brand new hotel and staff. We are indeed fortunate to have a staff focused on guest service. Bryan will be copied on your review so that he know that his enthusiasm and professionalism have been recognized. We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was fortunate enough to stay at this brand new hotel just a few nights after they opened. First off, it is gorgeous! The rooms are large and very comfortable, the decor is so pretty. Brian at the front desk was very welcoming and knowledgeable about the property. His pride in working at this hotel was evident. The young lady at breakfast (I apologize for omitting her name) was so happy and helpful, even working on the July 4th holiday. This is an great hotel, if my travel plans bring me back to the area, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank hscudder
What a great review to pass on to our brand new staff. We have been open since June 24th, and everyone has been striving to give our guest the best experience we can. We are all indeed very proud to be working at this hotel. We hope to see you back with us again in the future.
Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 22 September 2013

When going on our anniversary trip for a week we spent a night there and left our vehicle there to be picked up when we return. We were told that the Hotel to airport shuttle runs every 20 minutes. when we returned, we reported to the assigned shuttle pick up spot and waited for 45 minutes. When we called the hotel, we were told that the shuttle does not run on schedule that day and we were supposed to call for it. We were not told to do so ahead of time. After three calls to the hotel which is about 10 minutes from the airport the shuttle showed up about 45 minutes later. I found it strange that when I called for the shuttle I was asked if I am checking in or picking up the vehicle. Did it really matter? Or perhaps if I am not a guest anymore and just picking up my car, I am on the bottom of the list of the priorities.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kris N
Mohammed K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Kris N., As much as I am sadden by your review, I can assure you that you review is posted to a wrong hotel. As you stated , your review is from your stay in September. We are a brand new construction, and are not slated to open until April 15, 2014. If you have any questions please call me at 314-736-1710 or email me at kashif@ohmhotelgroup.com

Thanks.

Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport
Holiday Inn St. Louis Airport
#2 of 2 in Woodson Terrace
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!