“Top notch!”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Terrific value always, excellent food, just gets better and better , wines superb choice, and a really great atmosphere always.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I am not a big portion person, but i have to say one potato is a bit stingy. it looked even more pathetic when your one potato was presented as chips.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I recently held my 40th birthday party at Mitchells Wine Bar and would highly recommend it as a venue for a party! The food was fantastic- all guests commented on it, and Martin and the staff were so attentive all night, and really did us proud. I had a live band and a DJ and the main party room was plenty big enough, and the dance floor was a great size. There is also another room with the bar and more seating, where guests can chat away from the music, which works perfectly too. Martin ensured that everything ran smoothly on the night, and it all contributed to a fabulous evening. If you are looking for a venue for a party, as I said I would highly recommend Mitchells.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I was on holiday visiting family and we meet up for dinner in mitchelles.The restaurant was warm and extremely welcoming with a very relaxed atmosphere.
The food was fantastic and so was the service.
I would highly recommend Mitchell's wine bar..we will back for sure.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

We went for lunch at Mitchells today and were not dissappointed. I had heard that this was a gem of a restaurant but I was not prepared to be so impressed. We chose from the lunchtime set menu which was just £10 for two courses £15 for three but there was also a full a la carte should you wish. Excellent choice of wines although there was no need to go past the house wine which was of a quality to compliment the equally excellent food. So then..........great food, great atmosphere and a wonderful service from the hosts. Will most definately pay another visit.

1  Thank peter b