“Full of themselves”

Dining options: Reservations
Belgrade, Montana
“Full of themselves”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Dined at 5 pm on a thursday. Not a customer in the place. We asked for a booth and "Mike" said they were booked up! Maybe in his imagination. Very disappointed in the way he treated us, but the food is excellent and would have rated it 5 stars if it weren't for the arrogant waiter.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank d l

Helena, Montana
“delicious!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My family and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at a reasonable price. There was a wide variety to choose from that made it a great family spot!
Thanks we'll be back.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank GartyB
Pueblo, Colorado
“Not worthy of the cost”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I truly wanted to love this place but I think it is overrated and overpriced. The pizza was fairly good and worth the price, the side "salad" was literally a bowl shaped pile of just lettuce not even a tomato as a garnish (I received a better side salad from a hole in the wall diner) for $3.5. It was $20 for a rubbery shrimp pasta entree with minimal sauce and not very much flavor. So, in the end I can recommend going for the pizza but not so much the pasta entrees. Service was very attentive.

• Visited August 2013
Bozeman
“Small Restaurant,Small Town.....BIG FLAVORS!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Damasco's is 1 of those undiscovered charms. If you are in Montana , and you want an EXCELLENT meal, then Damasco's is wher eyou want to eat.
Form their insalata , to their desserts , you will be pleased and surprised.
If you are a pizza lover, then you MUST have 1 of their fire baked pizza's/ My favorite is the GUSTOVA ..Italian sausage, onion, mozarella, and their own red sauce.
Reminds me of the pizzas I enjoyed while in ITALY...
If you plan a trip to Damasco's , you MUST make reservations. As the small venue fills quickly with locals.
I am very jaded about restaurants now adays, but, I have a STANDING RESERVATION EVERY Friday night.
So, if you want true Italian cuisine while in Montana, come to Damasco's.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Richard K
State College, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding, authentic Italian food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

After a two-week vacation through the Midwest, S.D., and Montana, I can affirm that one of our best meals was at Damasco's. My husband ordered the veal entree, and I had a Tagliatelle with asparagus and crab meat in a vodka sauce. My niece enjoyed the spaghetti carbonara. Our group arrived early so we had some happy hour appetizers: lemon-Fennel marinated Bocconcini and Red wine-honey grilled lamb riblets. Everything was mouth-watering and delicious. The panna cotta was wonderful, and the staff was very helpful.

• Visited July 2013