“Great food, great prices.”

Spotted Horse Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Belgrade
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: (406) 388-2558
Montana
“Great food, great prices.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stopped by for lunch with a friend. Excellent food at good prices. Nice atmosphere. The new owner (well, new since I was there several years ago) introduced himself. I had lunch but the menu said breakfast served all day. The sandwich came with a small cup of terrific tomato bisque soup and a small complex salad, not the usual little pile of lettuce.

• Visited May 2014

New York City
“I only THOUGHT I hated tomato soup.”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Seriously, I hate tomato soup. But they do something at the Spotted Horse Cafe that turns it into food for the gods. And the lovely guys gave me a sample first.

This place is close to the Bozeman airport in lovely historic Belgrade.

• Visited March 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Was it an Off Day?”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stopped in here 2 mornings ago upon the suggestion of an associate. Ordered a 16 oz. coffee to go - $2. Had to ask for cream & sugar, as there was none available on the counters - service person seemed 'disturbed' by my asking??? Inquired about who the roasters were for their coffee, was told "The Previous Owners" .... Which means, What?
Then I stirred my coffee and saw the "Mud" effect of noticeably old coffee that has been on the burner too long (like at a gas station) that told me everything I needed to know. This business does not care about customer service or the coffee. How disappointing ....

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ChefScott90
Punta Gorda Isles, Florida, United States
“Fabulous Find”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

After taking our son back to the Bozeman airport I entered "lunch" into my smart phone. The Painted Horse came up as highly recommended. We tried it. The food was absolutely wonderful, service outstanding. If we return to this area again it will definitely be on our list for places to dine.

• Visited August 2013
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Best Coffee shop/cafe in the Valley!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

All passersby should stop in. Headed to Big Sky or Yellowstone from the airport? Fuel your drive with a coffee and sandwich at The Horse. Greg pulls a sublime shot of espresso (try it in the Havana--truly a picture-worthy work of art), and Kyle crafts a sandwich that when paired with his homemade tomato soup has no equal in Belgrade or Bozeman. Add lively conversation and funky atmosphere, and you couldn't ask for a better restaurant experience. Love this place!

• Visited June 2013