“Nice surprise. Not "gringoized". Good and affrodable”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. I wish I'd talked with the owner before ordering. We discussed moles and he does his own. One of the sweeter versions. I had the "tacos de carne". Nice. Explore the menu for traditional mexican food.

1  Thank dayhiker3458

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I am from Colorado, tons of really good places to eat Mexican food. I was glad to find a place in Montana that serves delicious food with great service.

1  Thank Benni L
Reviewed 16 September 2013

So I have nothing bad to say about the food or atmosphere.. I love it all! I've been in here multiple times and I've never had troubles except for a couple of the workers..

They have a tendency to not care about anything but there phones and friends! Except for the only people I see working are a shorter Hispanic girl, the only white boy working there, and another one I can't explain..

But I was in there last night.. Which was the Sunday of the 15 of September of 2013. And the service was terrible! The three worst people the boss could possibly put in the dining area he did. They had no work ethic, were lazy, slow and were rude to me! I'm sorry if this is rude but this is an informant saying don't come in on Sunday night because all you will get is a staff who is too worried about phones, what drink they are going to have after work( I sat at the booth closest to the computers and the kitchen doorway and heard their conversation clearly), and who will come to your table while still chewing their food.....

I've never had this type of service any other day except for this one Sunday and I'm a very frequent comer.. I really hope they change and I will come in a lot more but not on Sundays anymore:/

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Ate here for lunch. We were the first ones in the restaurant (they open at 11 am). The service was a little slow at first, but I attribute that to the fact that they were still trying to get everything ready. I ordered a combination plate and it was very good. The serving was huge and I could not finish it. I'll be back next time I'm in the area and am craving Mexican food. No other Mexican place in the area compares to this one.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Mexican food, it's very difficult to find the real deal in the Montana region. I'm giving fiesta mexicana 4/5 only because its better than the rest in the area. Its the closest thing I've found to the "hole in the wall" jems you can find scattered throughout southern California.

Been to Fiesta Mexicana? Share your experiences!