“Hola!”

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lots of very great food at a very good price. Near our lodging, good service, pleasant atmosphere. Good variety.

1  Thank Bill W

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Food is good. Orders can sometimes come out with wrong meat choice. Staff is quick to correct issue. Great frozen drinks. Priced right.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Based on the most recent review I was skeptical, but it was a great experience. We were waited on immediately and had food in under 5 minutes. Food was good, service was great.

1  Thank CruiseCopper
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I visited on a Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. After we were seated we noticed the floors were really dirty and had not been swept or vacuumed for some time. Not a good start. Then we had to wait about 10 minutes before the waiter came to ask for drinks. I ordered a house margarita on the rocks. The waiter returned with it and took our order, which was pretty simple--just some tacos, and burritos with rice and beans and shredded beef. The drink was good.

An hour later the food had not come out. Also we noticed most of the folks sitting near us who had come in around the same time had not received their food. In fact, very little food was observed on any tables or coming out of the kitchen. Don't know if the cook quit that night or what, but after one hour of waiting--with no inquiries as to needing another drink, water, etc. I decided to put some cash on the table to cover my drink and we left.

I can't rate the food since we never received any.

I will not be back.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Used to be a great place, then it moved across the street and went South. Would not eat there again.

Been to Fiesta Mexicana? Share your experiences!