“Wierd Location but BBQ is Excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Belgrade
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Brew Pub, American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centennial, CO
“Wierd Location but BBQ is Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Located in what looks to be a storage building with gravel parking and entrance in the rear of the building, but with good signage on the street, we were surprised when we entered. The place was busy with locals enjoying the rather loud music and cold beers. They serve barbecue and it was very good. I had the pulled pork, Carolina style and fries. Beer was perfect. Good selection of menu dishes. They bring 4 different sauces, all of which were good. Service was prompt and food came quickly. Our young waitress was friendly and answered our food related questions. Don’t judge the place by what you see from the outside because it was well worth the visit.

Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good BarBQ in Montana”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This place recommended by our hotel. A little hard to find, but well worth it. Great menu, friendly staff, micro brewery attached with a great selection of brews. Large servings. A good spot in Belgrade, MT.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Amazing food and drink, weird location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had to drag my elderly, beer-loving dad into this place because of the weird location next to a silo and the railroad tracks...but he will love us forever! We almost didn't find it since Google directed us incorrectly. Once we found it, sat down and ordered our beers, all was good. Outlaw Brewery offered some really interesting choices and my dad loves hops! We ordered the family meal and it worked out perfectly portion-wise with 6 people (4 adults and 2 kids). The BBQ sauce variety was great - my favorite was the one with the coffee in it, but there is something for everyone. We got baby backs and half beef brisket and half pulled pork and loved every bit. The broccoli salad was really good - my daughter said, "it tastes good, better than it looks." Good news since vacation usually means very little veggies. If you are visiting Bozeman/Belgrade, check this place out. I will bet that it will be one of your top BBQ dining experiences.

Belgrade
“Delicious food, good service, ok beer.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Best BBQ around the Bozeman area. Gut buster is what I usually order. My daughter loves the Mac n cheese. I'm not too partial to their beer but I find one I like well enough to go with my food. Service is fast & for the most part friendly & attentive.

Dayton, MD
“Great BBQ and Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Use your GPS or Google Maps to find it. Out-of-way, near RR tracks, and no real signage. Worth the search. Party of eight. Great BBQ! We had the beef brisket and turkey. Very good and nice service.