“Nice New Property”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Belgrade
Billings, Montana
“Nice New Property”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I stayed on a Friday night. We arrived in the late afternoon to a check-in that was quick and easy. The lobby area is well appointed and the whole hotel is still new. Our room was very large, clean and well decorated. It was a very good room for the rate. Breakfast was provided the next morning. The hotel was busy, so the area was a little crowded, but we still found a seat for breakfast. Check-out was a breeze. They did a good job.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Mary Kay M, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Belgrade, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
We appreciate knowing our check-in and check-out were quick and easy. We love to hear our staff take good care of guests at the hotel. Thank you for letting us know.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Greek first
Manhattan
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This hotel is the best in Belgrade. I have stayed at a few different hotels in Belgrade and Bozeman for early flights out, and this has to be the tops. The hotel is new. Everything is clean and fresh and the beds are comfortable. The rooms are quiet. The staff is particularly helpful. To top it all off, the location is probably the closet hotel to the airport which is extremely useful for the early flights out. In addition, there is hot soup in the evenings and cookies, if you are looking for a snack. I have already booked here for our next early flight out. I would not bother looking or staying anywhere else, as some of the other hotels in Belgrade have paper thin walls and in Bozeman, other hotels are not as new and fresh.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
We are the closest hotel to the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport! your comments were much appreciated and thank you for making more reservations to stay at our Hotel.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I don't travel much but if I ever travel through Belgrade again, I will definitely be back. The beds were comfortable. They had two different types of pillows on each bed, firm and soft, with the type embroidered on each pillow. The decor of the room made it feel like home. I am someone who likes to work on my computer while sitting on a bed or a couch, the lap desk for laptops was a great, unexpected amenity. The breakfast was sufficient. I was there for two days and noticed that they changed it up a little each day which was nice to have the different options. The pool area was very very spacious. The fitness room was adequate for what I needed. The conference room was plenty big for the meetings that I attended while I was there. I heard that they have soup in the evening, but I didn't have an occasion to try it. I will say that the customer service was wonderful as well. I got in late my first night and wanted to find a place that delivered sandwiches. The ladies at the front desk recommended a local Montana restaurant called McKenzie's as well as a particular sandwich. The restaurant backed up the recommendation. Thanks for the great tip on the sandwich ladies ( I wish I could remember your names!).

Room Tip: Try to get a third floor room so that you aren't bothered as much by children running around the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
It was a pleasure to hear we had so many amenities that you enjoyed! And to hear our staff did such a great job making sure you were well taken care of. We strive to offer great service and it is nice to hear that we accomplished this for you. You had a great recommendation for dinner! When your business travels bring you back to this area, we will look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites
Shelby, Montana
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was so impressed by the beauty of this hotel. The accomodations were fantastic and all the staff were very personable. From the young tall breakfast attendant who was super friendly and attentive to all the guest needs, to the maintenance man Bill, who was constantly running and checking on the guests and the facility. The front desk staff handled the guests very professional especially when it was busy and the rooms were spotless and comfortable. The management should be proud of their staff for doing such a nice job! I will definitely stay here again soon.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for such nice comments. We really appreciate hearing about great service from our staff. You are so correct, we are proud of our staff! We hope to see you again soon on a return visit.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I work in the hospitality industry, and this hotel impressed me very much.

The staff is extremely helpful:
1. There is a really nice fitness room at the hotel, but I needed free weights for my workout. Betsy (who works at the front desk) recommended the gym at Bozeman Hot Springs. I went there based on her high praise of the place and her description of how clean and up-scale it was. I couldn't have been more pleased with the facility and was grateful for her direction.
2. A young lady named Jackelyn, who seems to work all over the hotel, was very friendly and courteous to me and my travel companions. She spoke very highly of her property, the company she works for (Town Pump), and her co-workers. She's just out of high school, and has set goals for gaining experience in the hospitality industry...and hopefully earning the chance to work at the front desk at her property.

The amenities at this hotel are fabulous. There is a gorgeous swimming pool and hot-tub. The furniture in the pool area is so comfy that I sat down there for a few hours one evening and read. It was delightful.

There is a full hot buffet breakfast served every morning that changes a little each day. They had biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, waffles, and even a cool little machine that pops out hot pancakes made from fresh batter. As if that weren't enough, they also serve hot soup in the lobby every evening...and they bake home-made cookies for all the guests to munch on as they check in.

I can't say enough about the quality of the rooms. They are spacious and well appointed. The bathrooms are big, there's plenty of hot water, and even the toiletry-products they provide are high-quality. Citrus-verbena shampoo and conditioner, moist towelettes, and even a little baggy with q-tips, cotton balls, and a flosser/toothpick are neatly arranged on the bathroom vanity every morning. The towels are clean and fluffy. There's a cool lap-pad on the bed so that you can lie there comfortably and use your laptop in bed without it over-heating. The television is a big-screen high def. There are tons of outlets everywhere, and even USB ports on either side of the bed to plug in your phone, Kindle, and any other device to charge. I LOVED that.

The bed. What can I say about the bed? It's so comfortable you will fall asleep and stay that way right through till morning. You'll wake up in a great mood and ready to attack the day. My bed had two types of pillows...firm and soft. Each had an embroidered label on the pillow case letting me know whether the pillow was soft or firm. How cool is that?

This review is fairly long, and I still don't feel like I have conveyed even half of what I'd really like to say about this property. But, if I keep going, people probably won't keep reading. Just trust me! This is a fantastic hotel with all the amenities you could want, a staff that is dedicated to top-notch customer service, and a price that is more than reasonable. Stay here if you're ever in Bozeman, Belgrade, or anywhere near by. There aren't many other nice hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Get the top floor. There are pretty views of Big Sky country all around.
1 Thank Matthew M
When we such great comments from someone in the hospitality business - thank you!! We are especially happy to hear that our staff was so attentive and was able to make a good recommendation for a gym. I trust you had a great work out. Thank you for all your positive comments.
Bear, Delaware
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed here twice on our recent trip to Montana. It's a new property so you expect everything to be ship shape and it was. If they keep things up, we will make this our "go to" place when we are in the area. The rooms are great, the staff friendly and the amenities can't be beat! You can get cheaper rooms in the area but with everything this hotel offers, it's worth just a few extra bucks.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Pam L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Belgrade, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you staying with us while in Montana, it is always a compliment when a guest returns. We are happy you enjoyed our amenities and our friendly staff. We hope to be your "go to" place next time you are in our area.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stopped over in Belgrade on our way to Yellowstone National Park. We were met with the friendliest and earnest young lady who made sure everything we needed was met.
The facility was only weeks old in accommodating guests and everything was fresh and clean. The décor was beautiful and our stay was relaxing and quiet. We stayed in a room with a king size bed, with a mattress that was the most comfortable we've ever experienced in our many travels. Our stay was quiet and super relaxing.
Did not get to enjoy the complimentary breakfast as local family was planning a big breakfast get together that morning. However, their brand new automatic pancake maker looked too intriguing, must plan a visit soon and try it out!!
All in all, everything at this facility could not have been any better! Will be visiting again. Montana is a beautiful state and Montanans know how to make you feel welcome!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
We are so happy you had a such a great trip to Yellowstone National Park and a nice stay at our Hotel. Sorry you didn't get to try the pancake machine on this trip. It does make tasty pancakes! You can look forward to experiencing them on your return visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belgrade
La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade / Bozeman Airport
Comfort Suites Bozeman
Comfort Suites Bozeman
#4 of 31 in Bozeman
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bozeman
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
MountainView Lodge & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Belgrade? Share your experiences!