“Great Staff and Experience - with 1 Caveat”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Belgrade
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Staff and Experience - with 1 Caveat”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed here on Oct 10th and the 16th on our way in and out of Bozeman airport. The staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. Leslie handled our reservations very professionally by phone and remembered us when we saw her on the 16th. All of the people who work there did their very best to provide suggestions for food, fuel and sightseeing, as Yellowstone had closed for the partial government shutdown. Rae in the breakfast area was also particularly pleasant and helpful.

We found the rooms clean (though dated) and slept well both nights. It was a fairly good value, especially just 5 minutes from the airport. They served a cold breakfast beginning very early, mindful of guests on the first flights out of town. A few hours later, they also had some hot offerings. Not elaborate or fancy, but adequate.

We had our new puppy with us on the 16th, so they (wisely) gave us a ground-floor room for our frequent trips outside! It was at the very end of the hall by the exit. I asked if we could use that entrance for convenience, but the front desk ladies advised that the door would not unlock with our key from the outside, as the mechanism was broken. (We could still exit, so there was no risk in case of fire.) When I later asked some gentlemen coming out of the door to hold it open for us to enter, I learned from them that it actually did not lock at all. That does not seem very safe to me and I would have minded had we stayed more than one night and not had a 6 a.m. flight. That being said, I did not take the time to alert the management either.

If they fixed the door, I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Mike B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
I'm glad you had such a good stay with us and our staff treated you well. We have fixed our door since your stay, as our policy is to always have our outside doors locked. Once again thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

The staff was very pleasant and accommodated our request to not be assigned a room that had pets due to allergies, room was clean, rate was decent for an over night on road trip between Idaho and Michigan. Would stay at this property again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Mike B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was enjoyable. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back here.
Toledo, OH
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Property is a bit dated and room is on the small side. With rates 30% lower than Bozeman, you can make the call. I like the fact that the sink, with a large coutertop, is in the room, not in the bathroom. Our toilet, in room 320, kept running, too, so husband had to take of the top of the tank to stop it. The bed was comfortable. The t.v. only had about 10 channels. The shuttle runs on the half hour and it took less than 10 minutes to get to the airport. Employees were friendly. The hot breakfast begins at 6:30, but there were some cold items out when we left at 6am.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Mike B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. Hopefully we will get the pleasure of having you here with us again in the future.
Marion, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My wife, son, my son's friend and I stayed at this Quality Inn on the way to watch the Seattle Seahawks. We arrived on Oct 11th and checked out on the 12th. I just want to say that the stopover was GREAT!

When I walked into the lobby to check in, Mo and Leslie both greeted me with a smile and welcomed me. I had requested extra pillows and they told me they were already in the room before I even mentioned it. When we got to the room, it was clean and tidy.

In the morning, we went to get breakfast before hitting the road. Lyric was the breakfast attendant and did SUPERBLY! This is the best breakfast I've ever had at a Quality Inn I had bacon (a rarity for a hotel of this size), sausage, eggs, a fresh waffle, juices, yogurt and muffins. Lyric was constantly busy and smiling taking care of guests. Doug, the front desk attendant that morning was also helping out, making sure the trash was emptied and the coffee fresh.

The hotel was decorated very nicely and I noticed one of the staff members, I believe it might have been a manager or supervisor, greeting guests who were utilizing the shuttle service. She was very professional and friendly with the guests.

Heading out of the room, the housekeepers in the hall were very polite, smiled and greeted us.

On my way out, I stopped at the desk and told Doug that this is the nicest Quality Inn I've stayed in and one of the best mid-star hotels as well. I've traveled all over the world and spent literally hundreds of nights in hotels/motels etc, and this was one of the nicest short stopovers I've had. Thanks to the entire staff at the Quality Inn-Belgrade for the great service!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank CRHawk82
Thank you so much for letting us know about your great stay with us. We are so happy to hear that your stay was so great. I'm glad that my staff made you feel at home and you enjoyed our extended breakfast we put out. Hopefully we will get the pleasure to have you with us again.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is the way a motel should always be, great place to spend the night or week. Staff treats you like a customer should be treated, very friendly and personal. General Manager attends to his customers properly and treats his staff like family. Very clean rooms, full cable tv channel packages, fantastic WiFi service. I will be back.

Room Tip: Call ahead, there is a reason they are generally full, this place is very nice and greatly located.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Mike B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
John,
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Quality Inn. We are very happy to hear your stay was excellent and we look forward to your next visit with us. We love to hear that the staff made you feel at home and if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again,
Mike B
New York City, New York
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The location is wonderful, about one and half hours to Yellow Stone national Park. Good size & clean room, free parking, bath room is clean. Towels are not old, the most impress part is the hot breakfast, many options, eggs, meat, fruit, yogurt, all different kind of pastries.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Quality Inn in Belgrade. We are so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. We hope you choose us again and if there is anything me or my staff can do to make your stay even better please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again,
Mike B.
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Arrived in Bozeman late at night after a lengthy flight from Anchorage via Seattle. Room was very comfortable for our short overnight stay. Loved the king size bed - very comfortable. Highly friendly staff and a nice continental breakfast. Would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Go for the top floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
We are so glad you chose to stay with us at the Quality Inn on your vacation. We love to hear that your experience with us was enjoyable. If there is anything me or my staff can do to make your next stay with us even better please do not hesitate to ask. Look forward to having you here with us in the future.
Thanks again for staying with us
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belgrade
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Belgrade
La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade / Bozeman Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bozeman
My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Comfort Suites Bozeman
Comfort Suites Bozeman
#3 of 31 in Bozeman
MountainView Lodge & Suites

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!