Easy to find south of Int 90 and the only exit to Belgrade, MT.
Check in was quick & pleasant. The room was clean, but small (1 queen bed) and if you bring things like we did (skiing) very tight. The bathroom in particular was very tiny. The mattress was medium hard and very bouncy. The provided 4 pillows are OK, but on long trip like this we brought our own. Flat screen TV with good channel choice & HBO. Breakfast was great with breakfast burritos, eggs, sausages, waffles, cereal, yogurt, etc. Items lacking were fresh fruit and better choice of bread; raisin and some dubious white will not cut it. Plus change the menu once in a while. It was the same everyday. That also made us wonder how much of leftovers were reused the next day. We bought our own food, but felt foolish with 'breakfast included'.
1) No fridge (or microwave) in our room. In the winter you can keep thing cold (and sometimes frozen) in the car trunk as we did. In the summer no such luck. Major miss especially if you have medication that needs to be kept at steady temp.
2) So much night light from hair drier, power protector, light around and under the door that we had to cover them up as we are used to sleeping in dark room.
3) The exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work or if it did we could not tell. Even after 2 hours of taking a shower, the place was hot & steamy. If you have stomach issues, good luck to the other person using the toilet after.
4) Remove the ice from the parking lot, please. It is a place to park vehicles after all, not ice skate.
We did not do any shopping or eating in Belgrade preferring Bozeman, that is easy 10 min drive east for any store and restaurant you may need.
We stayed for a week and when in the area again I would not mind staying again, but getting bigger room instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® hotel is three miles from Gallatin Field Airport (Bozeman Airport) and provides free airport transportation from 5 a.m. to midnight. This Belgrade, MT hotel is 10 miles from Montana State University and is conveniently located near Bridger Bowl ski area, Gallatin National Forest, the Museum of the Rockies and Big Sky ski area.Yellowstone National Park is about an hour and a half away, making this Belgrade hotel a great place to stay during your stopover to this national treasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Belgrade
- Holiday Inn Express Belgrade
- Holiday Inn Belgrade
- Belgrade Holiday Inn