Very nicely appointed slopeside studio and the rate was $129 - wow! You have to check in at the Shoshone and have them take your bags to the Village Center and the bellmen are not enthused since they have to load them into a suburban and then take them over. In fact, he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. Room is clean and has a mini kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, sink etc. You walk out the back door of the hotel and you are ON the ski hill - nice! However, the large cat groomers run all night and swing around to go back up the hill right in front of your room so if you have a mountain view room with nice sliding doors, you better bring earplugs if you want to sleep. Outdoor hot tub was clean and hot. We stayed two nights. Location location location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village, these units offer comfort and convenience. Guests will enjoy the innovative suites and condominiums in the slopeside Village Center along with numerous shopping and dining options on the plaza level. Village Center features fine finishes, designer decor, and Boyne Beds. Select rates include breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Big Sky Resort Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Sky Resort Village Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- Big Sky Resort Village Center Montana