“Skip it!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Hawaiian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Sushi lovers will find it OK.. My advice is save your sushi craving for another town and go eat somewhere else. The food was ok, the service was ok, just plain mediocre really.....but very expensive.

There are newer reviews for Arata

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We have been visiting different restaurants in Big Sky for the last 6 years and decided to try Arata this evening. It was a great experience and great food. We will definitely go back. Call first for a reservation.

2  Thank Sue O
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I really enjoyed eating at Arata on my vacation with my sister. It was very pleasant and tasty. Nice Staff!

1  Thank Mervat C
Reviewed 10 August 2013

When we walked into the restaurant we were the only ones there on a Saturday night, which didn't give us too confident of a feeling despite the good reviews. When we looked at the menu the prices seemed higher than what we were used to on the east coast. So we had a couple of salads (poke and seaweed) for appetizers and found another place to go for our main course. I can report that the salads were fresh and flavorful. Maybe we'll give it another chance when our travels bring us back to Big Sky.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Live in Big Sky and is def one of my favorite Restaurants. Cash Only. Right down in the meadow and is way better than Bucks. If you are planning on going to Bucks i say to change and go Arata

7  Thank TuckerV_13

Been to Arata? Share your experiences!