We stayed at the Lodge for 5 nights in the last week of March. Felt like they were winding down for the season as there were staff shortages and not many people about. Our room wasn't cleaned one day, and other days given a quick once over as they were short of staff, which was fine with us. Decor is pretty tired and could really use a face lift, but rooms are a really good size and bed was comfortable.
The hot tubs were great and obviously looked after. Continental breakfast was included, which was perfectly adequate. One point for the hoteliers is whether they could use some kind of re-usable or biodegradable plates and cutlery. The polystyrene plates and cups were not very environmental friendly.
The resort overall was very mountain orientated and definitely didn't have the nice village feel of some other places, such as Breckenridge. The mountain itself is brilliant, loads of space and hardly any people.
I would stay at the Lodge again, especially if it has a face-lift, fairly basic but decent and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana