Reviews should be about the hotel and this one will be. I am starting with the view because it is so amazing. I have been to a lot of hotels and even a lodge or two but this place is a whole new experience.
I was welcomed immediately when I arrived even though it was later in the evening. It is always nice to feel like they are happy to see you.
The room was clean and very spacious. I like being able to unpack my whole suitcase.
The breakfast was good. Im from Texas so biscuits and gravy is always welcome!
The real value though is the staff. Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. I have been smiled at and spoken to by every staff member I passed in the hallway or lobby.
I highly recommend making this place a must see for your next business trip or family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana