My husband and our friend recently stayed at The Lodge at Big Sky for 7 days to ski Lone Peak and Moonlight Basin. We were slightly leary because there wasn't a lot of information about the resort, or detailed pictures from this and many other hotels. However, we could not have found a better place to stay!
Instead of booking through a website, we called the hotel and spoke to the General Manager, Ryan, who gave us a FANTASTIC deal on rooms that we couldn't have gotten through a website, as well as a GREAT ski lift ticket package that was also impossible to find. The total cost for the room was quoted exactly as charged, and lift tickets were also easy when we got there.
The hotel is VERY easy to find, and an easy walk to the Mountain Mall/Village Center where most lifts are. It is also a smaller hotel, so finding the room and navigating around the building was extremely easy. The room was clean and very well-equipped with a kitchenette that had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. We stayed in the Mountain View suite with 2 double beds.
Throughout the week, the owner of the hotel, Jeff was always visible, and even drives the shuttle to the lifts! Definitely one of the friendliest guys we have ever met, and makes your stay wonderful. Jeff hosted several events through the week, such as a concert, grill'n and chill'n night with buffet, and always had a great breakfast and bar open. The lounge was very cozy with oversized leather furniture and a huge fireplace with a great view.
We cannot say enough about this hotel, even though there may not be a lot of information available about the resort itself, but we are in love! Ryan, the manger, also has offered us the same price for the room as well as lift tickets if we book for next year, which we have done.
I can guarantee your stay will be wonderful, and every member of the staff goes out of their way to make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana