This is the place to stay at Big Sky. Owner Jeff Quackenbush and staff go the extra mile to make sure your stay is without a hitch., I've seen the staff use their personal car to shuttle someone to a nearby site. Off route makes no difference -- they can't do too much to help guests get about. Also, don't miss the Grilling and Chilling Buffet. Dave and Janice put on a spread you'll love, and keep it coming until you are unable to eat another bite. The Lodge is a short distance from the Huntley with shuttle service at your convenience, and at the end of the day you can sky to the beginning of the driveway to the Lodge from either Big Sky or Moonlight Basin. I've never enjoy a Lodge more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana