“The Only Way To Rent Skis”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Big Sky
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Big Sky's Premier Ski Rental delivery business! We service both Big Sky and Moonlight Basin. Bring convenience back into your vacation and let Black Tie deliver and custom fit your ski equipment at a time and place that is convenient for you!
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The Only Way To Rent Skis”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My friend used Black Tie in Lake Tahoe and raved about how convenient it was. So I decided to give them a try for our group of 11 on our trip to Big Sky. The entire process start to finish could not have been smoother. The number in our group changed multiple times and every time I need to adjust our reservation all it took was a simple email that was responded to extremely quickly. Our flight into Bozeman was delayed and it took one quick call to Black Tie to reschedule our fitting with no problem. Black Tie sent two guys to our cabin with multiple sizes and options for everyone and work with everyone in our group to make sure we were satisfied with our equipment. Then they went over the layout of the mountain and gave us recommendations for place to eat and go out around town. All we had to do to return the gear was leave it outside our door. No questions or hassle. This is by far the most convenient way I have ever rented skis. I will use them again in the future for sure!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Luke J
BlackTieofBigSky, Owner at Black Tie Ski Rentals of Big Sky, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review for us! We really appreciate it! I am so glad that you enjoyed the service and we hope to see you again in the future. Take Care....

Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could not have been easier”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

On time ,great equipment, big promises were met with big deliveries. Will definitely rent from them again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Roberto M
Thanks for the review we really appreciate it. I am glad it worked out so well and you enjoyed the service! We hope to see you again in the future.
Alpharetta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Spent 4 days skiing in Big Sky, and Black Tie was excellent. On time, great equipment and excellent customer service. Made it easy and at a very fair price. Will use them on all future ski trips...

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Yvonne J
Glad it worked out so well for you. we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us!
Midlothian, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Now this is the way to rent skis!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

After traveling for 14 hours, the last thing our family wanted to do once we reached Big Sky was to get in the car and drive to a rental shop crowded with people to rent skis. Black Tie Rentals came to our rented townhouse, brought excellent quality equipment, and were in and out in no time. Returning the equipment was as easy as leaving it outside our door when we were done. I did a cost comparison and Black Tie was comparable if not cheaper than others in the area. Wherever we go to ski again, I'll definitely be using Black Tie's services if they are available. It is definitely the way to go.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lori S
Thanks for the kind words and the great review! We really appreciate it and are happy you enjoyed the service! We look forward to seeing you again some time!
Gilbert, Arizona
“Unbelievable! So easy and convenient to rent skis/snow boards”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This service is AWESOME! I will be using Black Tie Ski Rentals on every ski vacation in the future. We rented a ski in/out house in Big Sky and wanted to make the most out of our trip and not have to worry about going somewhere and renting skis/snow boards and lugging them around. We arrived in Big Sky at 5:00 pm and went out to eat and didn't arrive at our house until 8:30 pm. Black Tie arrived promptly at 9:00 pm with all the skis and boards for our whole party. They made sure everything fit perfectly and that we were completely happy. When packing at the last minute for our trip I realized I needed new goggles and didn't have time to go out and buy them before we left. I called Black tie and they said not to worry and they also brought goggles I could purchase. This whole experience was super convenient and put the perfect touch on the perfect ski vacation. I will never mess around with going somewhere and renting skis/boards again.

Visited January 2014
So happy you enjoyed your experience with Black Tie! We hope to see you in beautiful Big Sky again some time! Thanks for taking the time to right a review....