Spent the past week here over Xmas. Staff couldn't be nicer and more accommodating. Big Sky is a great resort that feels down to earth and all about the skiing. Our 1 bedroom condo is overlooking the gondolas and the views are spectacular. The room is very clean and has everything you need: full kitchen, dining table, big televisions, comfy couches. The bathrooms are pretty simple -- nothing luxurious but Big Sky doesn't seem to do the luxurious thing anyway. The complimentary breakfast is awesome and I am so appreciative of all the gluten free alternatives they have.
My two big cons: ski locker should be on second floor (not ground floor) so you don't have to walk down stairs to put your skis away. Huge inconvenience and a big drag. The last day here though it seems they started an outside ski concierge which is great. They should advertise it since the locker room situation isn't great. Second con is the hot tub/pool situation. It's just not hot enough to be relaxing and management said they can't make it hotter? Big bummer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky has been the vacation choice of both President Obama and Vice President Biden. The Summit is one of the finest slopeside properties in the Rockies with primary high-capacity lifts only 100 yards away. The Summit combines luxury appointments with a prime location in the heart of the Mountain Village Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Summit At Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Summit At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Summit Hotel Big Sky
- Summit Big Sky
- Big Sky Summit
- The Summit At Big Sky Montana