We've been coming to Big Sky for more than 10 years now. This is the first time we've stayed at the summit and I must say is the best located place in Big Sky. You literally walk out the door of the hotel and you're on the slopes. Plus, you store your skiis right next to the ski lift so you don't have to carry your equipment anywhere!
The rooms were nice and clean. The best part was the floor to ceiling windows with wraparound views of the ski slopes/Lone mountain peak to one side and the surrounding mountain ranges to the other. Can't be beat.
The slopeside swimming pool is heated better than any other heated pool I've been in at Big Sky and you get poolside drink service that can't be beat. The breakfast that is included are delicious and have something for everyone. Valet parking is also nice so you don't have to brave walking through icy parking lots to get to your car.
Overall, I'm glad our other favorite Big Sky hotel was booked so we could try this place. The amenities and location can't be beat. We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky has been the vacation choice of both President Obama and Vice President Biden. The Summit is one of the finest slopeside properties in the Rockies with primary high-capacity lifts only 100 yards away. The Summit combines luxury appointments with a prime location in the heart of the Mountain Village Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Summit At Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Summit At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Summit Hotel Big Sky
- Summit Big Sky
- Big Sky Summit
- The Summit At Big Sky Montana