“SPAtastic!”

Solace Spa & Salon At Big Sky Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: The Solace Spa & Salon is temporarily closed for the off-season Conveniently located in the lobby of the Huntley Lodge, our 3,000-square-foot spa is a luxurious hideaway. Step inside and enjoy our plush relaxation room, elegant treatment rooms and experience the beauty that surrounds you. At Solace, each guest has the opportunity to relax and retreat to a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. The spa has six treatment rooms including a wet treatment room as well as a spacious couple's suite. There are separate men's and women's locker rooms where you will find an array of amenities. Our AVEDA Salon has two massaging pedicure chairs, two manicure stations and two hair styling stations.
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I was led into a relaxation room that was nice and cozy while I waited for my massage. I chose the Altitude Relief massage and it was absolutely perfect! This massage focuses primarily on the head, neck, and upper back. I left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

All reviews
"bowl"
"altitude"
"skills"

Reviewed 8 March 2014

During our recent ski vacation, my friend and I treated ourselves to a day at the Solace Spa at Moonlight Basin Lodge. The staff were so friendly. My friend had an apres ski massage with hot rocks and she loved it. I had a full body expoliation, and my skin felt like silk. Before and after your treatment, you can use the "sanctuary" area - lovely herbal tea, healthy snacks, soft lighting, trickling water, a fireplace and mood music playing in the background. I have never felt so pampered and relaxed. I'd highly recommend this during your next visit to Big Sky.

1  Thank TallRedChicago
Reviewed 3 March 2014

After the merger of the two resorts Big Sky and Moonlight, I wasn't sure how I would like the Solace Spa at Moonlight, but they exceeded my expectations! The spa environment is fantastic with steam room, serenity room and bonus of hot tub/exercise roon you can use for the whole day of the treatment. The perfect treat after skiing in the morning, so relaxing and rejuvenating.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Pretty spa located in the hotel. Moon light was booked but they offered this as a sister location. They offered a child's beginner massage which my daughter has always wanted to do but is too young in most locations. They wear a bathing suit for the massage and we were actually in the same room by request. Her time was 30 minutes so she relaxed in the relaxation room until mine was over enjoying the snacks and flavored water. Wonderful heated pool that is outside for after or before the massage. Biggest problem is the parking. It is quite a far walk in the snow up the hill before and afterwards. Sort of took the relaxation part right away. They have valet but it is $25 on top of the services and tip. I think they could offer this as a service, stamp your ticket or whatever. Discount? I love to walk but that is not it. You are relaxed and wet and cold from the pool and hot tub.

1  Thank flagleryogi