Rented a cabin here and it was perfect for my husband amd two teenagers. Although, the area is a little remote, it is well worth the hour long drive from Bozeman airport. Get your groceries for the week before heading to Big Sky! There are no grocery stores within 50 MILES. Check in was easy and the staff was very helpful by giving directions and explaining amenities. The cabin had a hot tub and was beautiful inside. I would have loved to call it my own. The snow capped mountains in August was amazingly refreshing. I would go back in a skinny minute. A little pricey to get there from the east coast, but it was the vacation of a lifetime. Rent a car! Yellowstone is about an hour or so away. Visit Bear World in Idaho if you have the time. That was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These handcrafted cabins offer roomy floor plans, modern amenities, and old world charm. Located on the north end of the Mountain Village, you can access skiing via secluded trails and bridges. Enjoy cozy fireplaces, private outdoor hot tubs, and a kitchen all nested in the pines on the flanks of Lone Peak. The Powder Ridge Cabins are great for families and groups. Private vehicles required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Powder Ridge Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powder Ridge Cabins Hotel Big Sky
- Powder Ridge Cabins Big Sky, Montana