one of the BEST ski in ski out cabins anywhere. We stayed at the powder ridge cabins with 4 bedrooms, nice living room, big kitchen, BBQ on deck and a great hot tub to soak away the day of skiing. we just walked out the back door and put on our skis and bingo we were at the white otter lift for a day of skiing. we would ski in for lunch also !! I really hate to give a great review cuz I sure would like to keep these cabin secret !!!!
you will enjoy the powder Ridge Cabins !!and Big Sky !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These handcrafted cabins offer roomy floor plans, modern amenities, and old world charm. Located on the north end of the Mountain Village, you can access skiing via secluded trails and bridges. Enjoy cozy fireplaces, private outdoor hot tubs, and a kitchen all nested in the pines on the flanks of Lone Peak. The Powder Ridge Cabins are great for families and groups. Private vehicles required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Powder Ridge Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powder Ridge Cabins Hotel Big Sky
- Powder Ridge Cabins Big Sky, Montana