“Every one deserves a treat once in a blue moon” 4 of 5 bubbles

Blue Moon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Big Sky
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Blue Moon serves locals and tourists the best value in the area. We are open all day every day, serve delicious and reasonably priced breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Come on down and check out why we have been serving up 'Big Sky Food' here since 1992!
“Every one deserves a treat once in a blue moon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Every time I visit Big Sky, which is as often as I can, I have to swing by the Blue Moon for breakfast, lunch, or just a sinful treat with a good cup of coffee.

You will usually stand in line to submit your order from a wide variety of excellent deli style sandwiches, bagels, salads and fresh made from scratch pizzas. While you're in the line (which moves exceptionally fast) you will be standing in front of a display case filled with fresh baked cookies, cake slices, cinnamon buns, brownies, cheese cake and well, you get the picture.

My favorites are the Greek salad, the every day special consisting of two ample slices of fresh baked pizza and a medium drink for a very reasonable price, and, most importantly, just about anything in that tempting array of goodies in the display case.

The eclairs will make you think you've landed in Paris and are covered in a dark chocolate concoction that is over the top rich and the custard fillings is as good.
The brownies are fresh and about as chocolate dense as a brownie can get. The peanut butter cookies melt in you mouth and come with a generous dollop of soft chocolate on too and if you are as find of peanut butter and chocolate combinations as I am ( you probably guessed as much by now) do not, I repeat DO NOT pass up the peanut butter/chocolate cup cake .

Fortunately for my waistline I seem to get to Big Sky only once in a blue moon but when I do I will make at least one visit to the Blue Moon Bakery and Deli

1 Thank Jimy32301

Central, Indiana
“THE BEST PIZZA!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

After a big day in Yellowstone we decided to order pizza instead of cooking.
It was an excellent choice! The pizza was hand made with style. (Braided crusts). There is nothing we would change! Just be sure to plan extra time. It was a Friday night and we waited far longer than the 20 minutes they said for carry out.

Houston, Texas
“The pizza and staff are excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were fly fishing in the summer and since the sun doesn't set until late, we found ourselves looking for food at 10pm. We went here and at first I thought, "oh boy sandwiches just want I want at night". Well I looked over at the pizza the people already seated were eating and changed my attitude right away! We got an artichoke pizza and it was TO DIE FOR. Homemade crust. Well worth the money and the people working there were SO NICE! My husband dropped his wallet in the restaurant and another couple ran out and told us. We went in and they said, "Oh yeah, it's right here for you!" They'd picked it up and put it behind the counter. Here's the best part though, my husband had $200 in cash in that wallet and when you open it up, it's right there. Every last dollar was there. How often do you think that happens?? EAT HERE!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank vveltman
Elk Grove, California
“Fabulous sandwiches and funky atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We came for a late lunch and had a fairly long wait. All the food is prepared to order. Our sandwiches (Reuben and Baked Italian) were incredibly good - and BIG. We saw and smelled the pizza which almost made us regret ordering the sandwiches - until they came.
Very nice staff, eclectic atmosphere.
Would be 5 stars except for the wait.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gregg N
Boston, Massachusetts
“Funky place with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stopped here for breakfast one morning. Great espresso drinks. Bagel was not like any bagel this east coaster has ever seen, but it tasted good. Nice people working here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Blue Moon Bakery? Share your experiences!