“Great food and service”

Buck's T-4 Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Big Sky
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I ate hear several times as we were staying in the hotel and each meal was lovely. Service was great and personable with wonderful recommendations. A bit pricey but a good meal!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We found the service at bucks restaurant was excellent I haven't had that great of service in years. Filet mignon was excellent primo meat!!! Ribeye a little tough everything else was great and the bread was excellent also. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants a fine dining experience. Drinks were WAY overpriced.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This restaurant is known for meats, and they are good. On a visit, I tried the trout and found it to be good. Although the trouts are farmed, the waitress explained they are practically wild be cause the farmer doesn't feed the fish with artificial food. The fish find food on their own.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Went here last week while on vacation in Big Sky. Menu is good and they had a number of additional specials. Our waiter was great! ... He was very helpful, offered his opinions and provided terrific service. Steaks were excellent and jalapeño mac and cheese is really good. We had three kids with us and they found some great options and then disappeared into the game room while my wife and I finished our wine:)

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We have gone to Buck's both times we've been in Big Sky and have absolutely loved it each time! The atmosphere and decor in the restaurant are distinctly Montana, and the food is DELICIOUS (best ribs I've ever had!). Our server, Jennifer, was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. We will definitely be returning to Buck's T-4!