“Favorite place in Big Sky”

Buck's T-4 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Big Sky
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had a lovely family dinner here. Service was great, we never felt rushed or left waiting. I would recommend Buck's to anyone passing through the area.

There are newer reviews for Buck's T-4 Restaurant

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had food that I can't order back in Tennessee. It was all very good in a pleasant, cabin-like atmosphere. We had bison and beef primarily, but several told us the red deer is great to order.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I ate hear several times as we were staying in the hotel and each meal was lovely. Service was great and personable with wonderful recommendations. A bit pricey but a good meal!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We found the service at bucks restaurant was excellent I haven't had that great of service in years. Filet mignon was excellent primo meat!!! Ribeye a little tough everything else was great and the bread was excellent also. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants a fine dining experience. Drinks were WAY overpriced.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This restaurant is known for meats, and they are good. On a visit, I tried the trout and found it to be good. Although the trouts are farmed, the waitress explained they are practically wild be cause the farmer doesn't feed the fish with artificial food. The fish find food on their own.