Small, luxurious apartment. It has a full kitchen, full size refrigerator, full size oven, stove, sink, dishwasher and coffee pot. I enjoyed the two full baths. One has a bathtub which I like and the other bathroom has a big shower which my husband likes. We had our own bathroom which was great. Cooking was easy since the kitchen was wide open. The fireplace although hard to start worked great to make it cozy in the room. There is a lot of room in each of the rooms and dressers for all your clothes, hang up closets, ironing board and even drawers in the living room.The staff is very quick to help and the spa is on the first floor as are a few little shops. The hot tub is more like a pool it is so big. Entrance to the hot tub is from an indoor locker room so there is no brrrrr in the winter. If you get there around 3:30 or 4, you will have the whole pool and hot tub to yourself and you can watch people ski down the mountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shoshone Condominium Hotel combines the service of a hotel with the comfort of a condominium. This seven story landmark is attached to the Yellowstone Conference Center and Huntley Lodge. Dining and shopping are right out the doors in the heart of Big Sky's Mountain Village. Rooms feature full kitchens, living areas, balconies, scenic views and Boyne Beds. Select rates include breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shoshone Condominium at Big Sky Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoshone Condominium At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Shoshone Condominium At Big Sky Resort Montana