“Fun Tasting Room”
Review of Flathead Lake Brewing Company - MOVED

Flathead Lake Brewing Company
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: View
Description: A bar is a bar, a taproom is home. There's something about walking into a small, cozy place after a long hard day on the job (or the trail, lake or river), pulling up a stool and ordering your favorite local brew. Woods Bay is an intimate community, and our original taproom there fits in perfectly. It's a small space with a big view. It's nautically themed, with a large deck perfect for live music on sunny Sunday afternoons in the summer. If you visit us here more than once there's a very good chance you'll see more than one familiar face. Our taproom offers the perfect place to enjoy all of our craft brews. So come visit us, sit down, enjoy a beer and maybe even chat with our brewers and take a growler to go.
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stopped at the tasting room while driving through Bigfork and enjoyed some great beer. They had a good selection to choose from and some fun souvenirs as well. I will be stopping next time I drive through and would recommend it to others as well!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Small and cozy tasting room with food also served. We had the artichoke dip in a bread bowl, very tasty. The bartender was well versed in the beers on tap and attentive to our needs. Had the Belgian Strong beer that was 9.1% alcohol content. Soooo good! Worth a visit if you are in the Bigfork area. Looks like the deck was nice but it was a little chilly out that day.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

This little brew-pub has been a delight for several years now. It is actually currently located in Woods Bay, MT, a few miles south of Bigfork. Construction has apparently started on a new location at the former bowling alley in Bigfork with relocation sometime in the summer 2013. I look forward to the move.

I have not been disappointed by any brews here. My wife, however, feels there is not enough attention payed to those who like a lighter beer like a blonde. When we visit, there are normally IPA's, Browns, and Stouts. I understand her need, but the brews offered are delicious.

This time I enjoyed a pint of the Dirty Ginger. This Ale was a nice brew that packed a little punch.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We love this place. It is clean, friendly, great beer and food. You can sit on the deck and see Flathead Lake. If you are in visiting in the area don't miss this place.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

It's easy to miss this little brewpub situated along the shoreline of Flathead lake. However, don't pass this up if you like good beers. Cute and down to Earth, this is a place that is obviously dedicated to making beer and food that goes well with beer. They have a wide variety of staples on tap as well as as a rotating selection of great seasonal brews.

I can't complain about the food here either. Most brewpubs do one or the other well; Flathead has the full package. I highly recommend the huge pretzel.

Last but not least, this place has a great view of the lake and an awesome deck with frequent live music. Families are welcome; Ive been there several times with my four kids age 1-8. It might not be so family friendly during really busy hours, but that's expected.

This is one of my favorite breweries in Montana, make sure you give it a try!

1  Thank TravellingTriGuy