“Great stop!”
Review of Flathead Lake Brewing Company - MOVED

Flathead Lake Brewing Company
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: View
Description: A bar is a bar, a taproom is home. There's something about walking into a small, cozy place after a long hard day on the job (or the trail, lake or river), pulling up a stool and ordering your favorite local brew. Woods Bay is an intimate community, and our original taproom there fits in perfectly. It's a small space with a big view. It's nautically themed, with a large deck perfect for live music on sunny Sunday afternoons in the summer. If you visit us here more than once there's a very good chance you'll see more than one familiar face. Our taproom offers the perfect place to enjoy all of our craft brews. So come visit us, sit down, enjoy a beer and maybe even chat with our brewers and take a growler to go.
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My husband and I decided to stop here for lunch as we were driving by, it seemed like a fun local stop. We were not disappointed! They have a good menu selection, and we were lucky enough to be there on the weekend when they have a BBQ menu. We had the buffalo burger and the elk braut and they were both delicious! Try the home made mustard and pick up a bottle to take home as well! The beers were also excellent. We sat out on the patio and had a little humming bird friend flitting around us as well!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Located in Woods Bay, 12 minute drive from Big Fork. This bar/restaurant has a lot to offer. In the summer months make sure to check them out on facebook for updates on specials, BBQs, brews, etc.
Be advised that the bar closes at 8pm, so head on over to the Raven which is across the Rd to continue your drinking if that's what you are looking for.
The bar has a large patio with limited lake view but always a great crowd out there.
Local brews are served , all which are fantastic. My fav is the centennial IPA but all are quite good. I would recommend the sampler so you can choose a few different ones.
Great food, good atmosphere and great location.
If you are looking for accomodation check out the Islander Inn next door which is a 2 second walk away !

1  Thank mishymuffincakes
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My expectations were low as I entered Flathead Lake Brewing Company, since the rest of the places in the area seemed rather ramshackle and overpriced. I was most pleased, however, to find that the food (which was rather reasonably priced) was surprisingly good. There was a fair amount of variation in the flavors and cuisines available, so even though the menu isn't huge, you should be able to find something to your liking.

I'm not a drinker, but another guy in my party is, and he said the two brews he tasted were very good as well. Apart from that, the staff was entirely friendly and helpful.

We went to Flathead Lake Brewing Company on a Monday at about 4pm. It was mostly empty when we walked in, but within a few minutes, the place began to fill up with locals, and that's a testimony of the solid performance offered here. If you're in the area, by all means, check it out.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stopped at the tasting room while driving through Bigfork and enjoyed some great beer. They had a good selection to choose from and some fun souvenirs as well. I will be stopping next time I drive through and would recommend it to others as well!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Small and cozy tasting room with food also served. We had the artichoke dip in a bread bowl, very tasty. The bartender was well versed in the beers on tap and attentive to our needs. Had the Belgian Strong beer that was 9.1% alcohol content. Soooo good! Worth a visit if you are in the Bigfork area. Looks like the deck was nice but it was a little chilly out that day.