“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Bigfork
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home cooked breakfast and lunch is a Montana tradition at the Pocketstone Cafe.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The breakfast and service is great. Their cinnamon pastry is exquisite. Went there with the family and really enjoyed our breakfast and their great service.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon the Pocketstone Cafe and I'm so glad we did. It is clearly a popular place and had many customers inside and sitting at their outdoor seating. The service was quick and friendly. My husband is vegan and we were surprised to find an amazing vegetable sandwich on the menu. I had the pancakes and I was not disappointed. They were some of the best pancakes I've ever had. Our coffee cups stayed full, as did our water glasses. The food was quick to come out. I will definitely eat here again if I find myself in Big Fork.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

It has been months since the last time I ate at the Pocket Stone. Food was average, but the wait time was very long. If you're needing to get in and out this is not your place.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very cute cafe with great food and excellent service. The restaurant was much smaller than I expected after looking at the website, but still cozy and pleasant. My only dislike was that there is no seating for people waiting for a table. The Country Eggs Benedict was some of the best I've ever had. I really like that they serve jams and jellies from the store next door that makes them (we bought some to take home). I really appreciate that our server was honest about there being a long wait to get a latte to go. This is a must try in Bigfork!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have tried this place several times. The food can be good. There are excellent soups made daily. And you can't get Eggs Benedict just anywhere. But the time from stove to table is a major challenge. I won't eat cold eggs. When everyone else has been served and is willing to take what they get, it's hard to ask for a replacement. And experience proves that the replacement won't arrive until my friends have finished eating. Mom served breakfast hot! Lunch too.
When my grandson (age 10) stops in for a grilled cheese sandwich, he doesn't get the children's meal price. That only applies when an adult is there to protect him.
And at least one of the servers is astoundingly rude.